Season 3 Artwork

Rate this topic

Guest Demolition Man

Exactly!  I'm not sure if this is a case of "you made us wait that long, so it'd better be perfect", or what, but I NEVER thought we'd be having THIS discussion.  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We can all agree to disagree about the "worthiness" of the cover art for S3. That argument quickly fades to black when we consider that it was the collective voices of MillenniuM fans everywhere that brought this to fruition. The shirts and ties at Fox must know, that thru boards like this, there is a solid, passionate, base of fans whose love for the show continues nearly 8 years after its untimely demise.

"I can see the train a comin" folks, The Time is Now for us to collectively, as one unified, harmonious voice, offer our supplication before those who hold the keys to the closure BEYOND S3 that we deserve..

This is Who We Are...

Till the Last Change....Be Done...

The Fourth Horseman...

Guest Sanitarium

I've seen worse and I've seen better. All I want is the episodes and I'm glad that Fox has finally seen the light and is making that happen.

Guest lonegungrrly1121

I must agree that the region 1 artwork is much better than region 2. on the front of my region 2 cover is an image of frank holding a dead katherine. I bought season 2 and 3 dvd box sets at the same time and looked at the boxes.

I was GUTTED! I had NO IDEA that katherine was going to die! it really spoiled season 2 for me because i knew that katherine would not survive in season 3.

however, apart from the HUGE spoiler, the design was cool. I just wish that i had paced myself and bought season 2 then three!!

• Elders (Admins)

Jesus! That's a good point. What a downer if you didn't know.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Guest Sanitarium
I must agree that the region 1 artwork is much better than region 2.  on the front of my region 2 cover is an image of frank holding a dead katherine.  I bought season 2 and 3 dvd box sets at the same time and looked at the boxes.

I was GUTTED!  I had NO IDEA that katherine was going to die! it really spoiled season 2 for me because i knew that katherine would not survive in season 3.

however, apart from the HUGE spoiler, the design was cool. I just wish that i had paced myself and bought season 2 then three!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fox has a bad habit of doing that. On the X-Files season sets they put spoilers in the menus. Not just minor stuff either. Major character deaths, stuff like that. Why!?! They must assume everyone buying the sets has seen every episode.

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Fox has a bad habit of doing that.  On the X-Files season sets they put spoilers in the menus.  Not just minor stuff either.  Major character deaths, stuff like that.  Why!?!  They must assume everyone buying the sets has seen every episode.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha i know in the opening dvd credits on season 9 of x files it has CSM being set on fire and Mulder and Scully (pukes) lay together at the end.... What if someone wanted to watch them in order and didnt know that any of that stuff was going to happen?! crazy crazy fox!!

Mulder and Scully (pukes) lay together at the end

LOL!!! You think that was bad? Think: Mulder lays with Grandmama Fowley (throws intestines up and still does that dry retching thing with spitting.) I have never recovered from that intimation, never.

eth.snafu

Guest lonegungrrly1121
LOL!!! You think that was bad? Think: Mulder lays with Grandmama Fowley (throws intestines up and still does that dry retching thing with spitting.) I have never recovered from that intimation, never.

eth.snafu

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually went through a phase of throwing something instinctively at the TV whenever fowley was onscreen! she was the most hated character ever I think!

(I have some rather immature GIF's of her being eaten by a dog actually lmao)

I just 'puked' at the end because, after being a devoted shipper from season's 1-7, the mulder in season 8 and 9 just wasnt mulder IMO. and all that 'dearest dana' crap in TrustNo1! It all seemed forced and contrived by the end to me... but thats just my oppinion lol

Guest ZeusFaber

But what about the intruiging parallel between the Christ and the Magdalene, with the episode being, essentially a retelling of The Last Temptation?

Edited by ZeusFaber