"Why Are We Here?"

Rate this topic

:cool-big: I found the bumpercrop of all "Why are we here" sightings! :sunglasses_big:

"What are we doin' here, Mulder?"  (Krychek, to Mulder, just before crawling under a fence in Russia in "Tungusuka".

(afterwords....Mulder turned to him and shot him a weird look...It was funny)

"This is not why we're here, agent Scully."  (Seneter, during that hearing she had to go to...in "Terma")

"Then why are we here, sir?" (she asks)

"This is not why we're here today..."  (different seniter, at the end of "Terma".)

(Mulder walks in....)

"Then why are we here?"  (Mulder askes)

They crammed a lot into that one episode, didn't they????

~Raven Wolf

• 3 weeks later...
Congrats on 1310 posts, Erin. happy 2004.  Don't be Dark.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

:thankx-big:

I was so thrilled to get a post in at midnight!! I was typing franticly, trying to make up for lost time, 'cause I'd had 2 people IMing me, and I couldn't cocentrate. I hit Add Reply right at midnight.... just as I got done! :bigsmile:WOO-HOO! :tongue:

:thankx-big:

I was so thrilled to get a post in at midnight!! I was typing franticly, trying to make up for lost time, 'cause I'd had 2 people IMing me, and I couldn't cocentrate. I hit Add Reply right at midnight.... just as I got done! :bigsmile:WOO-HOO! :tongue:

:yes_big: :cool_big:

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

(who would have Mulder to have answered "we're here to meet the pizza delivery man" once when Scully asks "Why Are We Here?)