If Millennium was still going today as a series?

Rate this topic

voidprime

Aaah no!  I mean, sure, they had some kind of chemistry going on, but Frank loves *Catherine*!  Catherine!

but Catherine is dead unfortunately and there is some chemistry between Farnk and Lara (and still it would be just as interesting to see them being colleagues working together).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

(who will jump ship if Farnk Black ever hooks up with lucy Butler)    :laugh_big:  :yes_big:

Guest LauraKrycek
but Catherine is dead unfortunately and there is some chemistry between Farnk and Lara (and still it would be just as interesting to see them being colleagues working together).

But still NO NO NO!  He's still tied to her, even after her death.  He lived for her.  And Lara's a crazy mofo anyway.  Frank's got too much of his OWN stuff to deal with without trying to be in a relationship with THAT mess.

But still NO NO NO!  He's still tied to her, even after her death.  He lived for her.  And Lara's a crazy mofo anyway.  Frank's got too much of his OWN stuff to deal with without trying to be in a relationship with THAT mess.

True, but I hope Jordan always come first if there was a Lara/frank relationship and still I would be happy either way whether they were involved or not.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Then again, if Mulder and Scully had a child, a Black/Means affair wouldn't be too much of a stretch from the same production house.

:ouro:

Of course, it would be an affair fitting the new, darker times.

Guest LauraKrycek
True, but I hope Jordan always come first if there was a Lara/frank relationship and still I would be happy either way whether they were involved or not.

Yes, Jordan must *always* come first.  She's what's important.  And I'd be wonderfully happy if Frank and Lara picked up pretty much where they left off, but no smoochy-smoochy or tension or anything like that.  If I wanted that, I'd watch some of those freaking XF eps that catered to the shippers.

Guest LauraKrycek
Then again, if Mulder and Scully had a child, a Black/Means affair wouldn't be too much of a stretch from the same production house.

:ouro:

Of course, it would be an affair fitting the new, darker times.

I guess... but I never agreed with *that* relationship, either.  Too too many wrong things.  Though I guess, in that light, had the show continued, that's probably what would've happened.  They couldn't keep the show clean and sex-free, nooo, they had to throw the BABY in there.  Stupid baby.  Stupid baby's nose.

Yes, Jordan must *always* come first.  She's what's important.  And I'd be wonderfully happy if Frank and Lara picked up pretty much where they left off, but no smoochy-smoochy or tension or anything like that.  If I wanted that, I'd watch some of those freaking XF eps that catered to the shippers.

The biggest problem with the Scully/Mulder relationship was that it had nowhere to go after season 8.   I would have preferred if XF ended with season 7 or season 8.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
The biggest problem with the Scully/Mulder relationship was taht it had nowhere to go after season 8.   I would have preferred if XF ended with season 7 or season 8.

See, *I* think the biggest problem with that relationship was that it was a STUPID idea to do that and they did it just because there were a lot of shippers who were going to stop watching because they got sick of the angst.  They should've just let the show die, much as it would've pained me.  But it would've pained me less in the end... unless, of course, I'm right and I *did* just imagine all of those horrible episodes that started in season 7 and went up to the end, namely this one that I dreamed that had like the Lone Gunmen dying or something.  That was some crazy dream.  Glad it was just a dream, y'know, because I think heads would be rolling at 1013 Productions if it hadn't been, y'know?  Good for them.

Guest LauraKrycek
I think they played teh Mulder/Scully relationship the best in the movie, FIGHT THE FUTURE.

I guess so, as far as the they're-in-love relationship thing.  If I was a shipper, I would've died.  But not being a shipper, I find it good, but not what I wanted.  I didn't want them together; I liked the angst to a certain degree whenever it was there, but I preferred them as best friends-soul mates, not as smoochie-smoochies-have-babies-i-love-you-poopyhead.