Millennium on eBay

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek

Guest LauraKrycek

Just doing one of my random eBay searches for MM stuff, and found this:

"Millennium" videos, vol. 1, 2, and 3

Off the UK eBay, so the videos are obviously PAL, but pretty cool for those of you who live on that side of the big pond.  Right now, they're only at £4.70, with just under 2 hours left on the bidding.

Guest LauraKrycek

Just doing one of my random eBay searches for MM stuff, and found this:

"Millennium" videos, vol. 1, 2, and 3

Off the UK eBay, so the videos are obviously PAL, but pretty cool for those of you who live on that side of the big pond.  Right now, they're only at £4.70, with just under 2 hours left on the bidding.

Let me guess, you have too mcuh time on your hands and decided to surf and search eBay like crazy.  Not a bad thing at all.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Let me guess, you have too mcuh time on your hands and decided to surf and search eBay like crazy.  Not a bad thing at all.

Kind of... only I'd phrase it more like "I have NO time on my hands, so to keep myself from going crazy (or maybe because I am crazy), I waste some of that precious time sometimes by doing things like random eBay searches."

Kind of... only I'd phrase it more like "I have NO time on my hands, so to keep myself from going crazy (or maybe because I am crazy), I waste some of that precious time sometimes by doing things like random eBay searches."

Still random eBay searches aren't a bad thing no matter how much time you have.

:wink_big:   :yes_big:  :yes_big:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest millennium-collections

If you are truly desperate for these episodes, then this is a good deal. However, these are obviously video store rentals where the origional inserts have been placed in rental cases. They are in PAL format which means they will only work in European countries. A determined collector may want to purchase them just for the heck of it, but my opinion is that it's just not worth it unless you really want the episodes.

Matt,

Millennium-Collections