X-Files/MillenniuM POP Quiz!

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Ah hahahaha! :devil01: Why don't we add a little "Put On A Happy Face" to the mix?

:devil01: And throw a little "It's a Small World After All" in the mix. :devil01:

Guest Jordan
Thank God they never did a musical Millennium episode.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

LOL! I can just imagine Lance and Terry O'Quinn doing a musical number together. Yikes. Now that really is a disturbing thought.

And, again... NOOOOOOOO :rofl:

Thank God they never did a musical Millennium episode.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Also deserving a NOOOOOOOOO :rofl:

Now, an eeeeeeeeeeasy POP-Quiz question.

Everyone knows about the constant referrels to 10-13 & 11-21 in The X Files. How was 10-13 referred to in something in MillenniuM? At this moment, I can only think of one, but I know someone here can think of many more.

Guest LauraKrycek
:devil01: And throw a little "It's a Small World After All" in the mix. :devil01:

OH GOD NO!

That's DEF. one I will NOT tolerate! I remember being on the plane to Japan, happily listening to my favorite Disney tunes ("Under the Sea", "A Whole New World"...), when suddenly and with no warning, these horrible children's voices started blaring *that*! ::shudder:: I snatched the headphones off. I think my head nearly exploded.

OH GOD NO!

That's DEF. one I will NOT tolerate! I remember being on the plane to Japan, happily listening to my favorite Disney tunes ("Under the Sea", "A Whole New World"...), when suddenly and with no warning, these horrible children's voices started blaring *that*! ::shudder:: I snatched the headphones off. I think my head nearly exploded.

:laugh_big::laugh_big::laugh_big:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• 4 weeks later...
Here's a triva question-

In the episode "Traiangle", what was the last line Mulder said at the end of the episode and what was Scully's response?

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

"I Love You."

"Oh, brother."

cap291.jpg