X-Files/MillenniuM POP Quiz!

Rate this topic

Here's some more trivia:

What guest star in the X-Files episode "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'" had a recurring role on Millennium?

Roedecker? dunno the actors name

DJW

Guest chrisnu

That's correct; Allan Zinyk, who played Blaine Faulkner in "Jose Chung", played Roedecker during Season Two. I only believed it after looking it up on IMDb, he looked so dramatic different as Roedecker.

That's correct; Allan Zinyk, who played Blaine Faulkner in "Jose Chung", played Roedecker during Season Two. I only believed it after looking it up on IMDb, he looked so dramatic different as Roedecker.

Yeah, I remember when I first saw him as Roedecker, I thought..."Hey! Is that? No-way! Couldn't be!" But it IS! :rofl::p:alien:

Nice job, guys! I've needed to give my POP-Quiz brain a break! :eyes:

• 4 weeks later...

"This Is Not Happening!"

This was another phrase that the people with 1013 seemed to be fond of, though, not to the extent of "Why Are We Here?" How many places in The X-Files can any of you find it? It can be spoken, or non-spoken, once or more than once in an episode. At this moment, I can only think of 4 times that it was used, specificaly, but I think there were others. One Smilie per sighting!

:plain_big:

And, by the way...This is my 1700th post! :smily_tooth_big:

Guest chrisnu
"This Is Not Happening!"

This was another phrase that the people with 1013 seemed to be fond of, though, not to the extent of "Why Are We Here?"  How many places in The X-Files can any of you find it?  It can be spoken, or non-spoken, once or more than once in an episode.  At this moment, I can only think of 4 times that it was used, specificaly, but I think there were others.  One Smilie per sighting!

:plain_big:

And, by the way...This is my 1700th post! :smily_tooth_big:

The only episodes of X-Files that I can think of where that phrase was used was "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'" and (obviously) "This Is Not Happening".

chrisnu Posted on Mar 18 2004, 01:15 AM

The only episodes of X-Files that I can think of where that phrase was used was "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'" and (obviously) "This Is Not Happening". 

:yes_big::thumbsup_big:

That's 2 of them! There's only one more that I know of at the moment.... I'll wait 'till tomarrow before giving it away. :bigsmile: