X-Files/MillenniuM POP Quiz!

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt
Doesn't somebody wanna take a guess?

Bigger hint....It's something ON a caracter in each show....That you only see ONCE in each show.  You have to realy pay attention!

:praying: Is is a crucifix?

:praying: Is is a crucifix?

:sorry-big: Try looking at Boggs (spelling?) and at "Eddie" (the caracter played by Meatloaf) on The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Hint...Look at the X Files scene where Boggs is being strapped into the chair in the gas chamber, and the "Rocky" scene where "Eddie" is on his motorcycle. Those are the only times you can see it. :gaba:

I'm so evil! :devil01::devil:

O.K. That one's a hard one, so I'll give it 'till the end of the week before I give the answer.

Here's an easy one! :gaba:

What MillenniuM caracter appeared in the X-Files episode, "The Field Where I Died"? (I was sooo embarassed when I saw this today.... I thought, "How did I not see that before?" :blush: )

Guest SouthernCelt
Here's an easy one! :gaba:

What MillenniuM caracter appeared in the X-Files episode, "The Field Where I Died"?  (I was sooo embarassed when I saw this today....  I thought, "How did I not see that before?" :blush: )

That was none other than Lara Means (Kristin Cloke).

That was none other than Lara Means (Kristin Cloke).

BING! :thumbsup_big::thumbsup_big::thumbsup_big::thumbsup_big:

I knew that was too easy!

Any guessers on the Rocky Horror/X-Files quiz? :gaba:

(It's post 1500! Just 500 more posts 'till Dave has to buy me a red Jeep Cherokee! :rofl: )

O.K., I give up. The "X-Files/Rocky Horror" connection was this......

The caracter Boggs in The X Files and the caracter Eddie, (played by Meatloaf) in Rocky Horror, both had, on the backs of the fingers of one hand, (one letter per finger) the word L O V E and on the fingers of the other hand, H A T E.

I know, I'm evil! :devil01::devil::gaba::rofl:

Guest chrisnu
O.K., I give up.  The "X-Files/Rocky Horror" connection was this......

The caracter Boggs in The X Files and the caracter Eddie, (played by Meatloaf) in Rocky Horror, both had, on the backs of the fingers of one hand, (one letter per finger) the word L O V E and on the fingers of the other hand, H A T E.

I know, I'm evil! :devil01:  :devil:  :gaba:  :rofl:

I thought it said "KISS" on one hand, and "KILL" and the other. Take a look:

sea121A.jpg