X-Files/MillenniuM POP Quiz!

Rate this topic

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

okay, I havent read all of this thread (20 pages, areyoukidding!?), but i have 2 questions; the first of which I don't know the answer to:

Is the coroner in the Millenium Pilot played by the same actor who plays the motel clerk inthe second ever X-files episode (Deep Throat)?

This one I know the answer to:

Try to find Darin Morgan's name in the X-files episode "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man".(this will probably be tough without a DVD player, because [cough,hint] You'll have to look very carefully.) It's a pretty funny gag, though.

Now get to it!

Some more interesting trivia: the aforementioned Stephen E. Miller also had an uncredited role in the X-Files pilot episode.

Ahh-Haa! I THOUGHT I remembered him in some other X Files episode! :thankx-big:

Now, here's another one....

"You Can't Stop It", is a well-known MillenniuM phrase. What X Files episode(s) was it heard in?

"Via Negativa". One my favorite episodes from Season 8.

:cool-big: I'd forgotton that one...Which is weird, because I love that episode too!

Actualy, the one that inspired this particular question was a few years earlier.

(Hint: The story focused on Skinner a lot.)

Ah! That's "S.R. 819". I'm sorry, you're dealing with an XF nut here. I'll let some others answer the next one.  :alien:

LOL! Takes one to know one, I guess! :wink_big: Glad to have you aboard! :alien:

Are there any other episodes of The X Files in which someone said "You can't stop it!"? It seems like there is, but for the life of me, I can't recall at this moment.

O.K. Here's a hard one!

There is one thing...one detail...in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" that can also be seen on The X Files "Beyond the Sea". Hint... It is something small that you see, pertaining to a caracter on both shows. It is not dialog or music. (God NO! That would be a nightmare! LOL)

Good luck! :devil: