New Improved TIWWA!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Dear This Is Who We Are Members,

I am pleased to announce that the new version of TIWWA is now available for use as you will have no doubt realised.

Whilst the general look of the board is completely different, no doubt certain areas and facilities will look familiar.

I wanted to get "TIWWA II" out for Christmas as it seemed an ideal time as any.

Your exisiting username and login will work here however should you have any problems please e-mail me at oldman@millenniumdesktop.co.uk

There is currently an issue which we are looking into, if you have problems and can't wait to log in fully, please use the "Forgotten password" option to change your password. Its always good practice to change your password every 3 months anyway.

I hope you like the new Board, take time to have a good look around.

All 10000+ existing Posts and Messages have been converted to this new Board along with any stored PM's.

As ever, please let us know what you think.

Have a Merry Christmas and here's to 2004!

Thank You.

Graham P. Smith

Thanks Old Man for the new forum.

I was waiting this change for a long time. The old forum was a little old-fashion now. :bigsmile:

It's a pleasure. :smokin:

PS : for the password, I followed the instructions and I didn't have any problem. ;)

• Elders (Moderators)

Love the new look as well!!!

Well, apart from the black on gray but that's because of my monitor - I can see everything quite clearly if I'm viewing at the right angle. But that means Sitting Up Straight and so I'll be Paying Attention in the future! Does that warrant a :down: or a :grin2: or maybe even a :smokin: ???

Well done, Gra. Hope it wasn't too much of a headache to do.

PS: Love your avatar, Bubu.

Libby

Nice new look for TIWWA. I had to enter a new password sicne the board wouldn't recognize my old password .

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

:santa2: :xmas_ouro: :xmas_ouro:

P.S.

Where are the big smilies we know and love like

:yes_big: and so on.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Bubu:

Thanks Old Man for the new forum.

I was waiting this change for a long time. The old forum was a little old-fashion now. 

It's a pleasure.

PS : for the password, I followed the instructions and I didn't have any problem. ;)

Hi, I'm glad you were able to log in without problems. Having worked on this for the last month and I became aware that the old TIWWA was looking a bit worn too.

Glad you like it!

Libby: Love the new look as well!!!

Thanks Libby! It was a pleasure to make and a bit scary as it was my 'first time' so to speak! last time we had Matt's involvement but he's busy with his new business at the moment so I had a go! I guess you've got a Flat Screen like me! Sit up and pay attention!

Voidprime: Nice new look for TIWWA. I had to enter a new password sicne the board wouldn't recognize my old password .

Where are the big smilies we know and love like

and so on.

Thanks for the kind words David. It would have been nice to not ask Members to change their passwords but this was inevitable - they use completely different encryption to the old Board and the convertion wouldn't do them.

All the smilies are available by clicking the link at the bottom of the Smilies box called "Show All".

Have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for taking the time to visit on Christmas Eve! Seeing you on here makes it all worthwhile!

Graham.

• Elders (Admins)
the old man

the site is fantastic........a real treat.

thank you sir

ranjit

Thank you for your kind words!

A few tweaks here and there needed perhaps but I wanted to get this done for Christmas.

Regards,

Graham.

I've just been advised that the Log in issue is now fixed and old passwords will be converted to new automatically.

Thank You.

Graham.

.......gra,this may sound disingenious coming your partner in crime-(as i've following your progress the whole time)-but you really did an amazing job on the redesign and,as a fellow member with very poor eyesight everything is MUCH easier to read and is also much easier on the eyes! you did a DAMN fine job mate,and you should,in fact YOU BETTER BE,proud of yourself! :thumbsup_big:

...this is now,without a doubt,the best designed,best looking best overall MM site in the universe......and MDUK is still to come with it's overhaul.

congrats my friend!

se7en :ouro::santa2:

Hi, the new site looks fantastic. I had no problems logging in at all. I've got the same prob as Libbly though - can't see the black writing on the dark grey back ground very well so I will also be sitting up straight and Paying attention!