Hello from Gretna, LA

Guest Doll

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I'm not sure that it isn't square. I think it has a similar color background to the area surrounding it so it looks like there's no borders. I thought it was a good choice for my avatar.

:devil: ~~~~~~~ You gotta' be bad to be good! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :angel:

Ohhh, now I see how you did that with the avatar. Very clever!! I was wondering how you did it. Your avatar would also make a cool tattoo.

Guest Doll
Ohhh, now I see how you did that with the avatar. Very clever!! I was wondering how you did it. Your avatar would also make a cool tattoo.

Sorry, I didn't really do it, I just picked out of the avatars provided.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Sorry, I didn't really do it, I just picked out of the avatars provided.

Ah hah, that explains how the colors matched exactly, creating the illusion that there is no border. I think you are the only one I have ever seen use that one. I don't even remember seeing it as an option, but I like it. I'll have to take a look at the library and see if there are any good new ones available.

Guest Doll
Yes, again, I am totally straight, but I find Lance to be very masculine and very reggedly good looking. Which reminds me of one of the polls I started. I think it is in the section "Lance Henriksen, man of the Millennium". If you want to vote, the poll is called "Frank Black, sexy or not sexy" (if i remember correctly). It was a lot of fun, as are many of the polls that have been created here. If you are so inclined, you can now start a poll of your own at any time. They are actually quite easy to create.

As for the "Piper Maru" episode, I think you are correct, I believe it was Dod Kalm, the one with John Savage.

Don't worry I don't have a problem w/acknowledgements & recognition of attractiveness by someone of the same sex. But try not to overcompensate! Sexuality is extremely complicated and recognition, an occasional fantasy, or even an experimentation do not a bi or homo-sexual make. I brought a Playboy to show someone Anna Nicole's photos b/c, as I told him, I didn't realize she was that beautiful. I had never seen her layout before then of course.

I shall check out your poll.

Edited by Doll
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Don't worry I don't have a problem w/acknowledgements & recognition of attractiveness by someone of the same sex. But try not to overcompensate! Sexuality is extremely complicated and recognition, an occasional fantasy, or even an experimentation do not a bi or homo-sexual make. I brought a Playboy to show someone Anna Nicole's photos b/c, as I told him, I didn't realize she was that beautiful. I had never seen her layout before then of course.

I shall check out your poll.

Well, I will confess to the recognition part, but I strictly deny the fantasy and experimentation part.... unless anyone has photos that prove otherwise. :eyes::oneeyedwinK Just kidding, of course. As for Anna Nicole, yes, she was very beautiful, and I really liked her at every weight, although I heard that she gained a lot of weight at one point. Still, either she still looked great at her maximum weight, or I haven't seen photos from this time frame, but I have always liked plus size women myself. Then again, I have always liked petite and everything in between too. :tasty:

Guest Doll
Well, I will confess to the recognition part, but I strictly deny the fantasy and experimentation part.... unless anyone has photos that prove otherwise. :eyes::oneeyedwinK Just kidding, of course. As for Anna Nicole, yes, she was very beautiful, and I really liked her at every weight, although I heard that she gained a lot of weight at one point. Still, either she still looked great at her maximum weight, or I haven't seen photos from this time frame, but I have always liked plus size women myself. Then again, I have always liked petite and everything in between too. :tasty:

YEAH YOU RIGHT!!!! :bogie::tongue::tongue:

But better watch what u ask for, someone here might notice & manufacture some. the only thing i can guarrantee is it won't be me 'cause i don't know how.

Apparently, you have good taste all around.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
YEAH YOU RIGHT!!!! :bogie::tongue::tongue:

But better watch what u ask for, someone here might notice & manufacture some. the only thing i can guarrantee is it won't be me 'cause i don't know how.

Apparently, you have good taste all around.

Thank you, I suppose my good taste can be debated, but this is one of the places where I'm least likely to be accused of having poor taste. :yes:

Guest Doll
Oh i feel fine to say, i find Bliss Down Right Sexy!!!!!!!!

Did someone say PHOTOS!!!

Here is Bliss and a few of his buddies(not sure who they are). I think the one at the end is L@the

post-569-1179643262_thumb.jpg

:kickin: LOL I wonder if Bliss has some of you?

hey HPD,

why do you have so many names? 3's not good enough.

Edited by Doll
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:kickin: LOL I wonder if Bliss has some of you?

hey HPD,

why do you have so many names? 3's not good enough.

Unfortunately, I already used my pictures of Joe (Highplainsdrifter) to blackmail him for cash, and as a result, he burned the photos. However, he can actually be seen in the picture he provided for this thread. He is actually mistaken, I am not in the photo, but L@the can be seen to the far left, and Joe can be seen to the far right. Its a fairly old photo and he was a lot better looking and more fit at the time. :rofl: