Hello from Gretna, LA

Guest Doll

Guest SouthernCelt
Oh i feel fine to say, i find Bliss Down Right Sexy!!!!!!!!

Did someone say PHOTOS!!!

Here is Bliss and a few of his buddies(not sure who they are). I think the one at the end is L@the

post-569-1179643262_thumb.jpg

Before my name comes up in this, I want to hasten to say that I'm not in this picture!!!!!

Guest SouthernCelt
As for the "Piper Maru" episode, I think you are correct, I believe it was Dod Kalm, the one with John Savage.

The episode mentioned is the one with the aging phenomenon but the ship wasn't the "Piper Maru". That was the name of the Japanese ship in one of the black oil mytharc episodes (and was the inspiration for Gillian's first child's name, as I have read).

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
The episode mentioned is the one with the aging phenomenon but the ship wasn't the "Piper Maru". That was the name of the Japanese ship in one of the black oil mytharc episodes (and was the inspiration for Gillian's first child's name, as I have read).

Thanks for the info. Now that I think of it, wasn't Piper Maru also the name of the episode?

Guest SouthernCelt
Thanks for the info. Now that I think of it, wasn't Piper Maru also the name of the episode?

I think it might have been the title. I have a lot of trouble remembering titles of specific shows, especially long-run series (I'm just now getting comfortable with remembering 3 seasons of MM); maybe one of our X-Philers on here can remember better.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Before my name comes up in this, I want to hasten to say that I'm not in this picture!!!!!

This is true, but I did manage to find a picture of SothernCelt saved on my computer.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Gee i thought this was Southern Celt?

post-569-1179701831_thumb.jpg

Yes, it is, he just looks a little different when he's wearing a hat.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I think it might have been the title. I have a lot of trouble remembering titles of specific shows, especially long-run series (I'm just now getting comfortable with remembering 3 seasons of MM); maybe one of our X-Philers on here can remember better.

Yes, I'm having memory problems with the show myself. I wish someone would pick up the series and play it every night at the same time and in order. I would watch it all the way through if they did so.