Hello from Gretna, LA

Guest Doll

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i think i out did myself this time, that must be the funniest pictures i have ever found. Cant stop laughing everytime i see it

Yes, I'm not even going to ask where and how you come up with all of these pictures. :eyes:

The episode mentioned is the one with the aging phenomenon but the ship wasn't the "Piper Maru". That was the name of the Japanese ship in one of the black oil mytharc episodes (and was the inspiration for Gillian's first child's name, as I have read).

i think this might help:

Season 2, Episode 19: Død Kalm

Original Air Date: 10 March 1995

When some people on a ship are rescued, it is discovered that they are aging and later, dying. Mulder takes it upon himself to investigate the ship, which he believes has been the target of Philadelphia Experiments

Guest SouthernCelt
This is true, but I did manage to find a picture of SothernCelt saved on my computer.

You know, that may be from 25 or so years ago when I was out having a gas-passing contest with a skunk, foulest wins. :oneeyedwinK Gentle Ben was the judge...but I didn't know that pet grizzly bears knew how to use a camera. :wtf:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
You know, that may be from 25 or so years ago when I was out having a gas-passing contest with a skunk, foulest wins. :oneeyedwinK Gentle Ben was the judge...but I didn't know that pet grizzly bears knew how to use a camera. :wtf:

You didn't tell us who won the contest. :down:

Guest SouthernCelt
Gee i thought this was Southern Celt?

post-569-1179701831_thumb.jpg

Ah, yes...I remember back when I was trying to shepherd those Duke boys. Those boys were so dumb to the ways of the world they thought I was their uncle, made me dye my hair and beard so I would look wiser. All I really wanted to be was a kissing cousin to Daisy. :oneeyedwinK

Note to all, the dye is no longer needed!

BTW, blondton13 once said this was the look I had going :bigsmile:

post-386-1179708989_thumb.jpg

Guest SouthernCelt
You didn't tell us who won the contest. :down:

As you might expect, Ben played the "race" card and sided with his forest friend, the skunk. :bigsmile:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
As you might expect, Ben played the "race" card and sided with his forest friend, the skunk. :bigsmile:

Ouch, tough break!