Hello from Gretna, LA

Guest Doll

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
now your making fun of Amanda's ears

how could you Bliss

your just jealous!

Oh no, Amanda's ears are fine. Here is another picture of the love interest I saw you with, and I'm pretty sure it isn't Amanda.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
you know i did have a girlfriend named Amanda, she may not be very happy knowing shes being compared to a Llama. When i was first married my wife made a point to go through my photo albums extract all her pictures.

What did she do with all of the pictures? Did she make you dispose of them? Oh, and by the way, I wasn't comparing Amanda to a Llama. Amanda is not the female you have been spotted with recently in romontic situations. This is:

What did she do with all of the pictures? Did she make you dispose of them? Oh, and by the way, I wasn't comparing Amanda to a Llama. Amanda is not the female you have been spotted with recently in romontic situations. This is:

I dont know whatever happen to Amanda. My wife threw out her pics. I remember at moms house i had a box of personal stuff that had some pics of her and I together. A Week later, the pics vanished!

this was a month ago, and i never told my wife about my box of personal stuff.

Amanda and the Llama are both out of my life and nor do i wiah to find them. Sorry Bliss, i have forsaken all others. I still think you should pursue a certain someone on this board in which i will not name

peace.................lol

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I dont know whatever happen to Amanda. My wife threw out her pics. I remember at moms house i had a box of personal stuff that had some pics of her and I together. A Week later, the pics vanished!

this was a month ago, and i never told my wife about my box of personal stuff.

Amanda and the Llama are both out of my life and nor do i wiah to find them. Sorry Bliss, i have forsaken all others. I still think you should pursue a certain someone on this board in which i will not name

peace.................lol

Joe, I don't know if you realize this or not, but by saying that Amanda and the Llama are now "out of your life", you have inadvertently confessed that the Llama was indeed in your life at one time. According to my surveillance photos, this was as recently as this past weekend. :eyes:

As for Amanda, this was a part of your past, and as long as she is out of your life, I don't see any harm in having the pictures. It's a shame they were thrown out. :down:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
You know i almost married her(Amanda), not the Llama.

Do you think i should ask my mom where her pictures went since they where in her basement? or let it go?

Actually, from what I heard, you proposed to the Llama too, but she turned you down in favor of a fellow Llama who had better table manners. :rofl: If it were me, I would ask what happened to the pictures. That's just me though, because I find pictures to be part of my past and like to reminisce sometimes. As long as you are faithful, and as long as Amanda and the Llama are not in your life anymore, I don't see why there should be a problem with pictures that you might want to save for memories. That is, if you even wanted to save them. If it is any consolation, I did find one of your pictures in your Moms basement that fell behind the desk where she couldn't see it. Here it is: