Hello from Gretna, LA

Guest Doll

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Heres one more pic of me and Bliss. Its the summer of 89' and we are doing our annual coast to coast trip. In this pic we are high tailing out of Bendover, Kentucky. Bliss was busted kissing the farmers daughter and split his pants

post-569-1179801913_thumb.jpg

Ahhh, the memories. For those of you who are wondering, I'm the good looking one in the picture.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:drunk: Oh Bliss, pls do regale us w/ your tale of kisses & pant splitting. :doh: Did the farmer assist w/ the demise of your pants? :roedecker:

Actually, there's not much to tell. A couple of potato sacks were sewn together and I was on my way. The real story happened when Joe was caught kissing some of the animals in a manner that was deemed inappropriate by the farmer. This is when we were asked to leave. :rofl:

Guest SouthernCelt
Actually, there's not much to tell. A couple of potato sacks were sewn together and I was on my way. The real story happened when Joe was caught kissing some of the animals in a manner that was deemed inappropriate by the farmer. This is when we were asked to leave. :rofl:

I think he may have formed some habits in childhood that he can't break...kinda creepy really...to wit:

post-386-1179942843_thumb.jpg :bigsmile::wtf:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I think he may have formed some habits in childhood that he can't break...kinda creepy really...to wit:

Wow, where did you dig that one up. That's one of the oldest pictures of Joe I have seen to date. :oneeyedwinK

Ok heres the real story, its the May of 1989 and rding the scenic road thru the Ozarks. As we crossed over into Kentucky we where getting parched and found this Diner,

post-569-1179962128_thumb.jpg

While i was enjoying a rootbeer float, Bliss was dowing jack with coke. These two gals where making eyes at us. Within moments we found ourselves aat their farm. While Bliss was kissing this girl he split his pants.

post-569-1179962541_thumb.jpg

i admit was kissing the hog, but after i kissed it the hog turned into a woman!

post-569-1179962707_thumb.jpg

as soon as that happen their dad chased us out of town with his buck-shot rifle

post-569-1179962842_thumb.jpg

The

End

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Ok heres the real story, its the May of 1989 and rding the scenic road thru the Ozarks. As we crossed over into Kentucky we where getting parched and found this Diner,

While i was enjoying a rootbeer float, Bliss was dowing jack with coke. These two gals where making eyes at us. Within moments we found ourselves aat their farm. While Bliss was kissing this girl he split his pants.

i admit was kissing the hog, but after i kissed it the hog turned into a woman!

as soon as that happen their dad chased us out of town with his buck-shot rifle

The

End

This is all true, except that the hog only turned into a woman in Joe's mind, and remained a hog to everyone else. As the relationship became more and more serious, we started to hear whispers all over town and narrowly escaped before a town lynching. Oh, and another inaccuracy in the story, this is the girl I was actually kissing:

Guest SouthernCelt
Wow, where did you dig that one up. That's one of the oldest pictures of Joe I have seen to date. :oneeyedwinK

Someone sent me that as an "aren't kids cute" e-mail attachment entitled "First Kiss".

Guest Doll

now you have to show us the compromising pics you have of everyone else. how did you accumulate such a colllection - are you a stalker?

ps: if you need to keep your collection private for the purposes of extortion, i'll understand.