MillenniuM VS 6?

Rate this topic

Back in 2007, i emailed a few people i knew that would like to get involved in another MillenniuM Virtual Season. I got a few responses back, so this time around since its now 2008 i would open this up to the whole board to see who would like to help me map out another season and help write scripts for it. For those that dont know me, i have been in other projects like MillenniuM VS 5 and MillenniuM Apocolypse Movie. So i am looking for a team of people to help put it together with me. Right now i dont have release date for it but i am hoping for a FAll of 08' release.

i have alot of cool ideas for this new dark merky season. i would like to keep it close to the Season One feel with some supernatural element. so please use this thread to let me know if your intrested and we can disscuss any aspects of Season 6. I would like to make a banner that might look like this:

MillenniuM Season 666

Hi 'Drifter',

May I wish you all the very best with this and offer you my services with regards to the banner?

I'm hardly a graphic artist but I'm certainly able to produce something to your specifications and, more importantly, as I enjoy computer art so much it is a pleasure for me to assist.

If you find you need help with banners, buttons, promo adds or whatever else a virtual season may demand then I would be honoured to help.

Good luck and best wishes,

Eth

Edited by ethsnafu

I was actually hoping to get my 'Fragments' project off the ground but in retrospect I realise your idea is more ambitious and more deserving of the talent around here so I would be honoured to join Erin and yourself in a new virtual season if you would have me.

Considering the absolutely jaw-dropping brilliance of Virtual Season Five which I am fully conversant with, would you be extending the continuity established there or creating something akin to an alternative universe? I have no idea how Zeus and co managed to create such a rich and enjoyable narrative and were able to give it such technical brilliance but if we are to undertake such a project do you think, as I do, that everyone needs to have read Virtual Season Five in order to understand not only the plot we are to carry forward but the high production values expected of us?

I'm delighted to hear you are pitching this with a horror thematic Joe and very much excited as a result.

I have had a potential Millennium epic fluttering round in my skull for ages that would be just perfect for such a tone but I guess that's something to discuss in the future.

You already have a quite a fine group of people interested and I really think we have a chance of pulling this off.

Onwards and upwards as they say....

Eth, there is absolutly NO reason why we can't do BOTH! I've already had a good half dozen "Fragments" wandering amidst the gray matter of my head.... just waiting for an excuse to come out!

Joe, when were you planning the release date to be (approx.) so I'll know what kind of time frame we have to work with?

Agreed Erin,

A full episode will obviously take us some time so the bite size Fragments project might be a nice way to let off some artistic steam and, like you, I have a few already mentally-written. I shall PM my ideas to you shortly angel.

Joe, will you be using a password forum as the VS5 crew did or will we conduct our discussions via PM? When it reaches the stage of creative decisions we obviously need a way to wax lyrical without spoiling the surprise for those who will later read it.

I'm really excited about both these projects, such a lovely way to start the New Year!