MillenniuM VS 6?

Rate this topic

Hi Baz!

I have been posting in the VS6 forum without problems but the board has been a little temperamental tonight so I guess I could be a glitch in the system. I have encountered the odd glitch but usually because I have typed the password incorrectly.

On a totally unrelated point I realised that any new posts in the VS6 forum do not register for board members who do not have the password. I guess everyone must think that myself, Erin, Joe and others have vacated the board when we are actually beavering away.

Here's hoping you join us soon to continue our discussion.

Best wishes,

Eth

Greetings to all :hiya:

A member of the VS6 team is in the process of designing a stunning side project that will support the launch of the virtual season. We are looking to recruit someone who may be able to offer us technical advice with regards to web site creation, support and hosting. Sadly none of the team are technically adept in these areas and whilst we have back-up plans should all else fail it would be nice to be able to envisage this project as it was originally conceived.

I apologise for being deliberately vague with regards to the nature of the project but if anyone is curious and believes they may be able to support the project in an advisory capacity then please PM myself or Baz (Enginecomics) and we will fill you in with the details.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Best wishes,

Eth

Greetings to all :hiya:

A member of the VS6 team is in the process of designing a stunning side project that will support the launch of the virtual season. We are looking to recruit someone who may be able to offer us technical advice with regards to web site creation, support and hosting. Sadly none of the team are technically adept in these areas and whilst we have back-up plans should all else fail it would be nice to be able to envisage this project as it was originally conceived.

I apologise for being deliberately vague with regards to the nature of the project but if anyone is curious and believes they may be able to support the project in an advisory capacity then please PM myself or Baz (Enginecomics) and we will fill you in with the details.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Best wishes,

Eth

Please forgive my 'bumping' of this thread but I am desperate that it has as much exposure as possible and doesn't get lost in the frenzy of new posts.

If you haven't already, read the above request and if you feel even slightly inclined to discover more about it do not hesitate to PM Enginecomics or myself.

Baz has developed a superb idea and it would be a shame for all of us if we were unable to fully realise it. What he has in mind would be enjoyable for everyone even those not enamoured of the Virtual Seasons at all and new and uncharted territory for the creative exploration of our universe.

I truly wish I was more tech-savvy but I'm not so if anyone can lend a hand and keyboard we are eager to hear from you.

Best wishes as always,

Eth

• 2 months later...

Hi All

Just thought I'd keep you up to date with whats happening in the VS6 universe. We've now established a plot line that will run through VS6 and into VS7, one which believe develops Frank and company while remaining true to the visions of past virtual and canon seasons. We're really excited about it and have a large scale viral marketing plan that we hope will bring a lot of people who are maybe unfamiliar to Millennium to discover it for the first time. Likewise I think what we have planned will energise long time Group members.

What we do need now are people to write individual scripts.

There are Group members who have expressed an interest and we'd like them to submit pitches for episodes by the 15th may based on the outline in the VS6 forum.

If anyone who is interested in writing full form professional scripts (see https://www.fourthhorseman.com/Abyss/Episodes/Episodes.htm for examples) and would like to know more then contact High Plains Drifter for access.

In the meantime, a teaser of what to expect...

2405633235_f9129a9323_b.jpg