MillenniuM VS 6?

Rate this topic

i am looking at a goal for Oct or Nov. of 08.

Yes eventually we should move the thread to a password only forum but right now i would like to keep this open for another week to see who would still like to help and join in.

this season of MillenniuM will be rated MA due to the graphic nature.

If you read this, you might die of SHOCK! good tag line..lol

Brilliant tag Joe,

Reminds me of the old gore-fest tags that demanded the audience chant "...it's only a movie....it's only a movie..."

I PM'd Zeus with regards to the VS5 blog as I recalled that it contained an indispensable archive of the magnitude and the pitfalls of creating a virtual season. Sadly the TIWWA link to it no longer functions but he supplied me with a direct link that all should visit.

Not only is a valuable aid in charting the experiences of those who went before us but it shows the sheer blood sweat and tears that those involved gave to this project and, to be honest, it has to be read to appreciate the sheer brilliance and complexity of their work in order that we might try to aspire to it?

VS5 Blog?

I also have to mention that despite the fact that I PM'd Zeus with nothing more than a selfish request that we might 'steal' pointers from all the hard work VS5 encountered he was nothing more than supportive and praise must be afforded him not only for his tremendous efforts in enriching our universe but in supporting the efforts of those who wish to continue it.

I know I may appear to 'bang' on about the virtues of VS5 but I urge, nay demand, that all those who wish to create a VS6 must read VS5. Only then does the task become apparent and only then can we treat the continuity established with respect.

Not only that it is a damn good time to be had.

I hope this doesn't seem to maniacal a post?

Best wishes

Eth x

Edited by ethsnafu

"ethie", my dear...

I think you're quite right. We SHOULD all have VS5 fresh in our heads before we start writing. Since I'm "directionally challenged" when it comes to the net at times, perhaps you could post a link to where we can find VS4 as well as the VS5 link that ZF so kindly provided to you?

hey just to let you all know i got a email from an old tiwwa member colts45 that would like to help in the process. i have alot of stuff itching my brain right but i dont want to leak it out in this forum. i guess i will go ahead and ask Oldman to open up a password room for us. There are alot to disscuss

Thanks, sweety!

No problem angel:)

That's some wonderful news Joe, it seems we have quite a bunch all ready to go. As you intend to construct a forum on this subject I shall refrain from adding any more save to say I have lots of ideas that I hope you and others will find palatable.

Best wishes and much excitement,

Eth

Edited by ethsnafu

Ok a forum has been set up under MillenniuM Virtual Season Six. Please email me for the password if you want to get in the forum. I suspect that Ravenwolf already has the password.

I realise I'm a few days late to the party but I would happily put my name forward to write for the VS6.

Let us know what you need.