katherine

Rate this topic

Guest Sheree Dawn

this topic has certainly been discussed in length in previous threads. I will only say that Catherine's disintergration began with her incredible cold-hearted incredulous response to Frank saving both their lives by killing PM.

4th Horseman...

Guest Sheree Dawn

I really wonder what she expected Frank to do with the PM? Give him a spanking and let him take his chances with the justice system? Could she really have respected and loved him if he showed no aggression to the threat that was posed to Katherine (and it could have very well have been Jordan, though)

Lara would have been a better suited mate for Frank. Would have been nice to have seen the group provide Frank with a vaccine for Jordan, in anticipation of her "gift" and it's potential use for Millennium. Then Lara wouldn't have had to have died, Katherine would have exited gracefully, and everyone would have lived happily ever after. And best of all, Frank wouldn't have had any need for Katherine's anal parents.

Guest SouthernCelt
Lara would have been a better suited mate for Frank. Would have been nice to have seen the group provide Frank with a vaccine for Jordan, in anticipation of her "gift" and it's potential use for Millennium. Then Lara wouldn't have had to have died, Katherine would have exited gracefully, and everyone would have lived happily ever after. And best of all, Frank wouldn't have had any need for Katherine's anal parents.

We don't KNOW that Lara died just as we don't KNOW that the body at the end of the series was that of Peter. There's just enough doubt left about those characters that they could be incorporated into a new MM series w/o the writers having to be outlandishly creative.

We don't KNOW that Lara died just as we don't KNOW that the body at the end of the series was that of Peter. There's just enough doubt left about those characters that they could be incorporated into a new MM series w/o the writers having to be outlandishly creative.

Absolutely,

The last time we see Lara she has been detained pending intervention for psychosis, sadly we never find out what became of her beyond this and though 'X-Files: Millennium' asserts that Frank Black, Raymond Crouch and the three other suicides are the only remaining members of the 'Millennium Group' that can be traced it doesn't infer that this means they are all dead.

On the other hand, I agree that Peter's status is ambigious enough to support a reappearance but unlike Lara there are some that feel quite strongly that Peter is dead.

If anyone has yet to read the Virtual Seasons and plans to do so then leave the following spoiler alone.

In the Virtual Seasons which some accept as 'canon' Lara is indeed killed off which at least afforded her character a degree of closure though not the closure I would have liked myself.

Smiles,

Eth

Hi P&C

Well first you kill a black cock, invoke the horned one...

Actually it isn't that magical. When you create a post you will notice a drop down menu entitled 'Insert Special Item' simply select 'INSERT:Spoiler' and type your text.

Bob's your uncle.

Best wishes

Eth

Guest Sheree Dawn

That would be wonderful, to have her back......

Guest Sheree Dawn
Absolutely,

The last time we see Lara she has been detained pending intervention for psychosis, sadly we never find out what became of her beyond this and though 'X-Files: Millennium' asserts that Frank Black, Raymond Crouch and the three other suicides are the only remaining members of the 'Millennium Group' that can be traced it doesn't infer that this means they are all dead.

On the other hand, I agree that Peter's status is ambigious enough to support a reappearance but unlike Lara there are some that feel quite strongly that Peter is dead.

If anyone has yet to read the Virtual Seasons and plans to do so then leave the following spoiler alone.

In the Virtual Seasons which some accept as 'canon' Lara is indeed killed off which at least afforded her character a degree of closure though not the closure I would have liked myself.

Smiles,

Eth

I just always assumed she died when she gave up her vaccine to Frank. It was an emotional moment for me. She was such a strong person and had such a strong gift. It was too much for her to handle alone.

Did Frank provide Catherine (I believe it was a C not a K yes?) with a secure base? I am struck by those who argue that she was the one to blame for their issues and related relational matrix....not that she is absolved from any sustained analysis, but on the face of it, let us not be blinded to the flaws of our hero...

Vv

I not sure about Laura, but am sure that Peter Watts is alive. The violence takes place at the desk where in that immediate vacinity things are disturbed and a pool of blood has formed where we only see the feet and some of the lower pant legs. Chris Carter - in his ever clever planning has Peter Watts wearing simliarly dark clothes in a previous scene. That scene is when Peter and Frank meet along a country road and Peter ends up promising a signal to Frank, if he finds out that no one is safe. I think Peter was well prepared for the fact that no one was safe.

Before the body is seen in the office area of the Watts home, the camera strings us along a shelf were there are displayed some items of familiy signifigance. Is this a way of getting US to intepret the next scene in accordance with our own personal disposition? Does the shelf and it's items represent the tragedy of a family now without a father - an earlier time of innocence? Or, does it confirm that that which Peter would never sacrifice indicates that he would be ready this time (remember he wasn't when Frank broke through one of his house doors). Peter, after all has extensive training in the art of self defense and killing.

I will venture out and say this: I think the body behind Peter's desk is the Group Assassin. I have more to say on it, but I'm already too wordy.

Oh, yes, and I do think there was something about Laura that matched well with Frank. I think writers were developing a "possibility" between the two. The only clitch, is that no one can take place of Jordan - which is Frank's love-tie to C/Katherine (smiles). Isn't love grand?