X-Files: I Want to Believe

Rate this topic

I won a place at the premiere in London thanks to Frank Spotnitz's blog at Big Light! *dances* :fool:

By July 30th, it will be after the fateful first weekend. Nobody doubts that the Dark Knight will still be #1 but the Fox execs will probably already have a good idea on their future with Chris Carter. So by the London premiere questions such as "what about XF3" or "what about MLM" may be more fruitful. I don't promise results but I promise I'll try to make them!

Guest Laurent.
I won a place at the premiere in London thanks to Frank Spotnitz's blog at Big Light! *dances* :fool:

By July 30th, it will be after the fateful first weekend. Nobody doubts that the Dark Knight will still be #1 but the Fox execs will probably already have a good idea on their future with Chris Carter. So by the London premiere questions such as "what about XF3" or "what about MLM" may be more fruitful. I don't promise results but I promise I'll try to make them!

I'm really happy you Oro! This is great news! Enjoy the event as much as possible and try to bring us juicy info if you can. :notworthy::clapping:

I'm sure Batman will clean up, but I still think that overall, this film will do well. i remember when I saw FTF and was not a fan of the X-Files @ the time and really enjoyed it...CC does a brilliant job creating standalone stories that draw people into his shows. Another case in point, Millennium...once I saw the episode, Millennium in X-Files, I was completely drawn into Millennium the series. I can't wait...and selfishly, CC and the cast want to do more films if this one does good enough.

www.flexfiles.blogspot.com

1660101392_f454a7c48f.jpg