Campaign To Persuade Fox To Make A Millennium Film

Rate this topic

Guest Sue Myatt

Guest Sue Myatt
Everyone PLEASE sign this, fans really can make a difference. Just look at Family Guy, Star Trek, Star Trek: Enterprise and so many countless others. Also, I think we should all post links to this petition in other forums. I have already posted a link at imdb.com (The Internet Movie Database) and horrorchannel.com, and as soon as my registration is complete, I will post on bloody-disgusting.com (a horror movie site.) I also think we should post links at amazon.com and anywhere else we can think of.

hey, fantastic work! I've also submitted the site to google and yahoo! to help with the search engine listings. I'll have a think about other online links too - this is certainly the way to go to make it work.

sue

Guest WaveCrest

No reply to my question but I think it should be alright to post it there.

OT: With this petition and the last couple I've signed on I've not been able to see any of the signatures. Anyone else had the same problem?

Guest Echelon

yeah...it said something about email viruses thats why there not showing up. Some programs can search the web for email add.

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

Perhaps I'll be kicked off Tiwwa for saying this ( :tongue: ), but...

I DON'T WANT A MILLENNIUM FILM!

The X-Files film was a very enjoyable film, but if they ever did anything like that with Millennium, I'd go frickin' POSTAL!

Or worse still, they would probably make some awful, MOR, Seven/ Kiss the Girls clone. It would inevitably lack the depth of the series, because it would be produced by soulless execs... "hey man, lose some of the frowning; the kids don't like frowning..." "yeah, and the killer... his eyes should be, ya know, a little shiftier..."

Or maybe they'd take the 'conspiracy' angle; which will see our hero Frank (now played by Orlando Bloom) travel the globe trying to prevent the imminent apocalypse....

I havent signed the petition, nor am I going to, so I guess I'll have to face the consequences... :arguing:

:ouro: (still a fan)

Edited by Pencil Machine Operator

• Elders (Admins)

That's okay, your welcome to your oppinion!

In honesty most people who sign might be concerned about the quality of such a project. I know I am. There must be 2 camps, the first who would want to see Frank's return in anything (!) and the other who would rather he rest with dignity intact better not to risk it.

Guest se7en

easy P.M.O.! it's not like anyone is holding a gun to your friggin noggin or anything!  :Gehenna_demon: ...besides,my main goal in signing is not to even have a movie made.-(though if somehow done right i certainly would not mind!) ...with Fox being the bunch of tight wads they are i figure that if/when DVD sales get thier attention,along with the petition for the movie, they indeed might want to do something but still consider a normal budget movie too riksy for them. for less than half the cost of a normal budget film they could easily produce a mini-series,which is what I have always dreamed for!

...either one is a long shot of course but sometimes if you shoot for the moon you end getting just want you really wanted. -(or what I have always really wanted. lol!)

~se7en :ouro:

...either one is a long shot of course but sometimes if you shoot for the moon you end getting just want you really wanted. -(or what I have always really wanted. lol!)

~se7en 

AMEN! :yes_big::thumbsup_big::praying_big::sunglasses_big:

Guest se7en

...I hope no one took my comments the wrong way-(i know you didn't Erin!)- i support the petition entirely and would love to see a movie get made..................................but i'd like a more involved miniseries even more!

~sloth,

se7en :ouro: