Campaign To Persuade Fox To Make A Millennium Film

Rate this topic

Guest Sue Myatt

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

Thing is... I regard Millennium as a complete accident, really. It was just so good... I dont know how it slipped through the net and actually got made. I'm a little pessimistic about TV, and mainstream cinema in general, there's only 2 shows I watch regularly (Curb Your Enthusiasm, 15 Stories High(British comedy)). I find it hard to imagine that any studio could adequately facilitate a 'rebirth' for Millennium.

Guest WaveCrest

I've just thought, I may have signed twice! I saw a new article on TIWWA's news page thinking it was a second different Millennium petition!

Can I copy and paste the link to the petition page at an X Files board I post at called Idealists Haven?

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest Regan MacNeil
Can I copy and paste the link to the petition page at an X Files board I post at called Idealists Haven?

I think you should. I've posted links to this on three different sites. I think we should all post links to this wherever we can.

Spread the word!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Second Coming

I signed this a month or so ago. I don't know how much this petition will help. But we don't know unless we try. I also would like to know how the campaign is going.

Guest michjoto

When I signed a few weeks ago there were approximately 560 names. Now there are 613. This won't serve as apetition. Fox will rather interpret it as a death warrant. Hopefully this is more a case of people not knowing the petition exists rather than they're not caring!

So how to get the word out????

• 3 weeks later...
Guest akajaybay

Huge sales of the Firefly Dvd set helped propel that to a feature film, so one can hope that the MillenniuM season sets sell well also. I think one roadblock for a MilleniuM revival is that the show itself kind of worked alot with the idea of the impending year 2000/2001. Being 2004 now, that factor isn't really there anymore. But on the other hand there is alot of fear out there still.

Guest Seraphim

I have added my sig. I am currently trying to get a few people I know into the series. If I succeed, I will make them sign it as well

• 2 weeks later...