Campaign To Persuade Fox To Make A Millennium Film

Rate this topic

Guest Sue Myatt

Guest Sue Myatt

The time is now ... with the ever growing Millennium fan base and impending release of Millennium: The Complete First Season on DVD, what better time to make a movie of the cult sci-fi horror series? Lance wants it, you want it, Chris Carter wants it, movie-goers would love it, the statistics support it; the only ones we need to persuade are Fox. Sign our new petition to persuade Fox to bring back Frank Black and make a Millennium movie:

https://www.petitiononline.com/Millfilm/petition.html

If you need any more encouragement, just remember Lance's words when asked if he and Chris Carter had talked about the film, "Yeah, I'm hoping that happens. If enough people write to Fox it could happen."

Over the next couple of months, all signatures will be collected, and a mailing campaign sent to the executives at Fox.

Sue Myatt

P.S. A little note to the cynics out there - "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." ~ William James

:thankx-big: For this bit of info. and this opportunity!

And I love your quote....

P.S. A little note to the cynics out there - "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." ~ William James

C'mon, people! I was only the SIXTH person to sign! There are over FIVE HUNDRED of us! Get to signing, eveybody! THE TIME IS NOW! :ouro:

Guest WaveCrest

Certainly will!

Edited to say:

I've added my signature. I did think before opening the thread link that this wasn't a new thread. But I was surprised.

Can I post this the link to this thread at the Idealist's Haven which is an X Files site mainly but does the occasional Millennium discussion sometimes (there's been one for the spin-off recently)?

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest Echelon

OK, I signed it! Come on people don't be shy! You can keep your signature private if you want.

Guest Regan MacNeil

Everyone PLEASE sign this, fans really can make a difference. Just look at Family Guy, Star Trek, Star Trek: Enterprise and so many countless others. Also, I think we should all post links to this petition in other forums. I have already posted a link at imdb.com (The Internet Movie Database) and horrorchannel.com, and as soon as my registration is complete, I will post on bloody-disgusting.com (a horror movie site.) I also think we should post links at amazon.com and anywhere else we can think of.

Guest Sue Myatt
i just hope we don't tell Fox that MM is sci-fi/horror.  i cannot think of anything "sci-fi" about MM? -(well,except maybe the whole chicken-thingy-lol!) In the U.S. it was often either  "crime/suspense/horror" and after S1 "fantasy/horror" -(though i never liked that one either for some reason.  except for ebay i don't think MM was ever labeled as sci-fi here. I'm not trying to be nitpicky,and it may not even matter,but i thought i'd just bring it up.

Yeah you have a point! Guess I wasn't thinking ... at least it's 50% right. Sorry. I'll make sure I change it when I send it to Fox. You don't think it will affect response to the petition, do you? (It's too late to change it online now :cry: )

I'm gonna devise a mind blowing direct marketing campaign to send to Fox when I have all the signatures on this thing. But if we can get something viral going on the net ... that would spread the news like wildfire.

Here's what Lance has said about what we're doing: "What a mindblower,that you start something to get fox to make millennium ....if this ground swell grows,into a fire storm...thank you for your belief and support".

Even if the odds are against us, that's never stopped me! :devil01:

Guest Gary

Done! :ouro:

Only 26 signatures so far, though! I too am going to put something up on my site to help spread the word.