MILLENNIUM DOC ON YOUTUBE

Rate this topic

Hi all

Way back in 1997, UK viewers of Millennium may remember a special introductory documentary on profiling serial killers in fact and fiction, which aired before the pilot episode, featuring interviews with retired coppers, profilers, actors, the Academy Group itself and, most rare of all, with Chris Carter and Lance Henrikson, interviews which to the best of my knowledge have never been shown since in any format.

Thanks to the wonders of modern technlogy its now a 5 part 300MB WMV file, the first of which is now up at Millennium Doc and if anyone wants to see the rest I'll upload the other 4 parts.

Enjoy.

baz

Edited by The Old Man:

For convenience and the fact that not everyone may know how to find the other parts of the video, I have listed the links below:

Part 1 of 6

Part 2 of 6

Part 3 of 6

Part 4 of 6

Part 5 of 6

Part 6 of 6

Edited by The Old Man
Added links to remaining parts of video for convenience.

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Baz, this is excellent and I was amazed to find out its the show I've been trying to find out more about for some time. I knew that John Nettles had done a show about it for some time, and he's one of my favourite actors (from the quaint and eerie Midsomer Murders). Its great to see this show at last. Incidentally, the correct title is Millennium: Fact and Fiction and you find its IMDB.com entry here.