Hello from Northern Ireland

Guest f1mandi

Guest Mandi

<<I am intrigued by your "yellow house", though. I can understand if you don't want to post possibly identifying pictures, but a description would be nice. wink.gif>>

I've just uploaded 4 photos into the gallery. Hope I put them in the correct place!

Mandi

• Elders (Moderators)

Mandi, your "yellow house" looks and sounds wonderful. And your dogs are gorgeous. I know very little about dogs (we've mostly had cats), but I know that collies are well-known for their intelligence.

Edited by Libby
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cigar Burn

I'm just like you, watched the dvd's again and thought I'd pop in and say hey.. and I'm from Northern Ireland as well!

• Elders (Moderators)

Welcome, Cigar Burn. Good to see you here. There's lots to read here and, as I always say, please feel free to revive any topic no matter how old, or start a new one, or just chat in the Donut Hole. We do like new members because us oldies can get to revisit Millennium all over again. love.gif

Guest f1mandi

<<I'm just like you, watched the dvd's again and thought I'd pop in and say hey.. and I'm from Northern Ireland as well!>>

Bout ye! Whereabouts are you? I'm in not-so-sunny Ballywalter.

Sorry for not replying sooner, was at Silverstone for the GP, and cat-sitting for a friend and haven't been online since before the gp.

Guest Cigar Burn

<<I'm just like you, watched the dvd's again and thought I'd pop in and say hey.. and I'm from Northern Ireland as well!>>

Bout ye! Whereabouts are you? I'm in not-so-sunny Ballywalter.

Sorry for not replying sooner, was at Silverstone for the GP, and cat-sitting for a friend and haven't been online since before the gp.

I'm from sunny belfast!