Mm And Se7en

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

From Chris Carter's commentary on the pilot episode:

"There were inspirations, of course. The movie Se7en was a big inspiration. In fact, Gary Wissner, the production designer, worked as an art director on that movie, and he was so helpful to us. They had had so much more time and money than we had and he was able to take a lot of lessons that he learned working on that movie and apply them on a much more television budget for us."

• 3 months later...
Guest Frank L.

Yeah, Se7en had the same dark atmosphere as MillenniuM. I think Se7en is essential viewing for any Millennium fan...

Yeah, Se7en had the same dark atmosphere as MillenniuM. I think Se7en is essential viewing for any Millennium fan...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i liked the movie but absoutely loved the book, its a real page turner...

• 1 month later...
Guest StevenmTaylor
It never occurred to me that there was a book behind the movie. Did it come first?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, it's just a tie-in novelization (and one of the usual poor standard IMO).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zombieromero

I think the most striking thing about both Millennium and Se7en, is the terrific sense of realism and gritty atmospheres that are created.

:ouro: