12/12/20012

Rate this topic

hippyroo

Let's see...2012..I'll be 40.....I'll be at home in an unwashed bathrobe smoking a cigarette watching whatever lame program is hot at the moment with my cats at my feet......I'll be in bachelorette heaven!!! HAHAHA :fool:  :grin:

Okay, that's pretty bad, huh? Maybe I'll be out living it up...let us pray!!!  :wtf:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep ill be 40 also, ill be happy to see 2012 so im not going to press my luck..lol

movies in 2012, jason vs freddy 6:the apology

star trek 15:the next geriatric patrol

x files: fight for your prescription medications

star wars:when good jedis go bad

any other suggestions?:)

Guest blondton13
movies in 2012, jason vs freddy 6:the apology

star trek 15:the next geriatric patrol

x files: fight for your prescription medications

star wars:when good jedis go bad

any other suggestions?:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's funny!! :grin:

• 1 year later...
It's almost the "New Year" in the rockie mountains, so I thought I would check in with all of you with something milliilumistic.

https://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm

It's a list peoples predictions for the end of the world.

I wonder who is still posting in here, Raven and the old man for sure.

Happy New Year!

Hey Hippyroo i am still around and i am glad to see your return. Just a few comments on my behalf. I am beginning to believe that the End of The World concept thats written in the Bible is more of a symbloize meaning regarding Johns hatred towards Rome and the Emperor at that time. THis is just my thoughts, i could be wrong. I just believe that the world will never end but civiliazation could be extinct. Sounds very X-File doesnt it. Like i said i could be very wrong about it all. I also believe that there would be a second coming of Christ, but that doesnt mean the end of the world to me. Just my thoughts wondering about.

• Elders (Admins)
It's almost the "New Year" in the rockie mountains, so I thought I would check in with all of you with something milliilumistic.

https://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm

It's a list peoples predictions for the end of the world.

I wonder who is still posting in here, Raven and the old man for sure.

Happy New Year!

My best wishes for 2007 Hippyroo!

Guest cutiepie

mmm....let me see....in the year 2012 I'll probably be living in an igloo on a floating iceberg with some little penguin friends as gloal warming will probably have taken its toll by then. But if not, then I will be watching the sky hoping to see a comet fly by - let's just hope it's not a black hole unless there is a white hole at the other end and spits us out into another dimension (a universe where they would never cancel Millenium - haha) - where would that be........oh yeah......heaven - lol!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Raven, Joe, and Old Man

I am doing better than I deserve, Raven.

Joe, I think that is the Calvinist vew, you might check that with a Presbyterian?

One good note is that my gf and her daughter just finished season three of the DVD's; we're compatible.

I have just begun to learn about Islalm's various "end time" beliefs, and how Iran is trying to make it happen so to speak. It's frightening stuff.