Black Vs. Mulder

Rate this topic

In Anasazi Mulder first hits Skinner, then Skinner grabs him, he doesn't hit him. Later Mulder kicks Kryceks ass. And...then he gets shot... :fraghim:

Yeah, you're right. I just remember how easily Skinner stopped Mulder and pinned him in a headlock.

*sigh* The good ol' days! :bigsmile::smokin:

Guest Frank L.
*sigh* The good ol' days!

Yes! I watched Anasazi again a few weeks ago, and although I've seen it about 10 times,

it's still great.

A little off topic but I agree that Skinner could kick Mulder's ass any day of the week, just look at what he did to Mr. X in that elevator!!!!

In a documentary Rob Bowman said that the first time they did that scene everything was a bit weak and fake. So he said to Mitch Pileggi (Skinner) and Steven Williams (X) that they should do it a bit harder. Mitch Pileggi said: why don't we do it for real? So the next time he threw him to so hard against the wall that it almost broke. During the filming of this sequence Williams actually broke a knuckle on his right hand from punching Pileggi. :bash:

Yes! I watched Anasazi again a few weeks ago, and although I've seen it about 10 times,

it's still great.

In a documentary Rob Bowman said that the first time they did that scene everything was a bit weak and fake. So he said to Mitch Pileggi (Skinner) and Steven Williams (X) that they should do it a bit harder. Mitch Pileggi said: why don't we do it for real? So the next time he threw him to so hard against the wall that it almost broke. During the filming of this sequence Williams actually broke a knuckle on his right hand from punching Pileggi. :bash:

I'm having a mental lapse..... :doh: Mr. X? I'm better seeing things than reading what people called them, so I can't seem to place which episode you're talking about. :doh:

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

Fox Mulder is notoriously bad at fist fighting. Throughout the entirety of 'The X-Files' he mananged to beat Krychek a couple of times, sort of beat of Skinner (until Skinner fought back and effortlessly beat him) and decked the Vampire in '3' a few times. Other than that, Mulder has been beaten down pretty much every other time he got into a fight! True, many times he was facing superhuman alien monsters but even against regular folk his record is very poor!

Guest Frank L.
I'm having a mental lapse..... Mr. X? I'm better seeing things than reading what people called them, so I can't seem to place which episode you're talking about.

It happens in 2x17 End Game. Scully wants to know where Mulder is and sets up a meeting with X. X thinks he's meeting with Mulder and when he sees Scully he walks away. Later in the elevator X comes across Skinner. Skinner asks for the information and they have a fight. It's really funny actually, because he knocks on Mulders apartment door, where Scully is, all bloody. He tells Scully where Mulder is. Scully asks where he got this information, and he replies: "unofficial channels." :rofl::clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

If it came down to a fight, it would be a close one but I think Frank would just have the edge!

As bigger fan of Mulder as I am Frank has always come across to myself as someone who is very calm but has this explosive side to him you know if you mess with you are going to be taught a severe lesson as the Polaroid man found out in The Beginning And The End!!

:ouro:

• 2 years later...

Nah, no offense to the Foxy fanatics, but Frank would seriously open up a can of whup *insert 3 lettered word for butt here* on Fox. He's Frank Black! No one could beat Frank... except my Neffie... :clapping:

I seem to be able to bring in Sergeant Neff in any post I come across. Eth, I think I need some mental help here... :doh: