Your Favorite Mlm Moment

Rate this topic

Guest A Stranger

Favorite MLM Moment  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest A Stranger
I had a really REALLY hard time choosing. I was torn between Lamentations and Luminary. I picked Luminary, but if I could, I would have voted for that, the Lamentations moment, the Curse of Frank Black moment....and many many more!

I had a really hard time making the poll, let alone voting. My original poll had 20 options! But that seemed like too many options.

Season three in particular had many outstaning scenes for me. Even small things like the end of "Nostalgia" when Emma asks Frank if he's ever felt like the bad weather follows him. Watching him reply excites me to no end. It's the highest form of art and makes me want to tell everyone about it. I assume most fans know this feeling.

• Elders (Admins)

So many moving moments. The Richard Alan Hance interview was extremely powerful and quite intoxicating. Amazing since both actors had not had the luxury of previous episodes to build a chemistry. "They were are my meat." :oneeyedwinK

"They were are my meat."

*shudder*

That episode still gets me.

Is it just me, or does it sometimes seem, when you suddenly remember "Oh, yeah! THAT was a good one too!", that Millennium went on for longer than 3 seasons? Most of what's out there is just such crap, that, when something like this comes along, it seems so much "larger than life", that it takes on a life of it's own.....

Oh, I'm rambeling..... time for sleep.......... :snore::goodnight:

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

I didn't vote as my favourite moment was from 'Sacrament'; the scene where Frank confronts his brother after he has tried to take the law into his own hands. Tom's reply that coming to see Frank is when everything started to go wrong and that it is Frank bringing the misery to his loved ones, sums up for me what Season One is all about.

'You don't see it do you Frank? It's a sickness - you can't just lock it away in the basement!'

Excellent. 'Sacrament' may not be the best episode but it certainly has its moments.

I voted for The Sound Of Snow, this is one of my favourite episodes and had a real emotional effect on me after I finished watching it. You would have to have a very cold heart if you did not feel for Frank!

:ouro:

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

Personally I felt that scene was a bit overdone. I perferred the dining room scenes from 'The Innocents', the scene where Catherine walks past Frank by the yellow house or even just the one where Gibelhaus and the rescuers find Jordan during the outbreak. Sometimes more is less and I definately think the dialogue between Frank and Catherine went on too long and just wasn't necessary to tell us what was going on.

Guest A Stranger
Personally I felt that scene was a bit overdone. I perferred the dining room scenes from 'The Innocents', the scene where Catherine walks past Frank by the yellow house or even just the one where Gibelhaus and the rescuers find Jordan during the outbreak. Sometimes more is less and I definately think the dialogue between Frank and Catherine went on too long and just wasn't necessary to tell us what was going on.

I like all those scens too but felt they were what helped build up to the Frank/Catherine scene. I was going to add the scene were Frank intends to kill Peter but changed it to their conversation from that episode because I felt the same way. That the conversation was really what was more important and the conforntation was what helped make that last scene between them even greater. The same goes for Bletch being killed and the mountiantop scene.

I felt the "Sacrament' scene was a bit redundant as it echoes the same sentiments of the Catherine/Frank scene fromt the Pilot and the Pilot has much better dialogue, in my opinion.

I like all those scens too but felt they were what helped build up to the Frank/Catherine scene. I was going to add the scene were Frank intends to kill Peter but changed it to their conversation from that episode because I felt the same way. That the conversation was really what was more important and the conforntation was what helped make that last scene between them even greater. The same goes for Bletch being killed and the mountiantop scene.

I felt the "Sacrament' scene was a bit redundant as it echoes the same sentiments of the Catherine/Frank scene fromt the Pilot and the Pilot has much better dialogue, in my opinion.

A stranger - that final scene in Lamentations is so beautifully done, Bletch's memory of this special place kept alive by Frank...this and the yellow house scene that MDM speaks of..i thought those were two of the most melancholy moments of MillenniuM..

And MDM - you are so right about the yellow house scene when Catherine walks right by Frank...that whole scene is very melancholy. I found it strange that as i watched it, I WANTED it to be real...like old times...

The Fourth Horseman..