A Single Blade of Grass

Rate this topic

My first reaction to this episode was that the New York setting seemed awkward. After a few more viewings, it made more sense in the urban setting. The ending with the buffalo served its purpose. As with other episodes, certain plot threads are left open to show that the antagonists pushing the apocalypse issues aren't 100% wrong, kind of like the Matthew Prine in 19:19. It wasn't the end of the world as they saw it, but the writers made it look like some type of prelude event to make the viewer worry.

• 2 years later...

In season 1, my first thought about the prayer stick is "Powers, Principalities, Thrones & Dominions" because of the episode being based around Satanic murders and getting caught between good and evil. Otherwise, I can't think of another one. Maybe in season 2, in "Beware of the Dog," the guy had a prayer stick in his home that...spoiler alert...ended up burning down.

Yes, the chemistry between Frank and the archaeologist was good. It's like they understood each other.

The one thing about Frank is that he was always open to, and accepted, other beliefs, whether he agreed with them or not.

Once I finish watching the most recent TV shows that ended, I am going to start MLM again. Guess I need a MLM fix.