I Am New But, I Have Some Important Info

Rate this topic

I really cant name names or tell you where this info is from. There is a huge possibility of the Millenium Series to be picked up again but on HBO or Showtime. Chris Carter was reported on trying to get a Millenium movie off the ground but having a difficult time with it. The focus looks as if it maybe taking the series to Cable in which the strong mature or stagmatic themes could be tolerated.

Guest TheUnknownSuperior

I really hope to god this is true.. and it would be very much good news... but, I doubt your sincerity...so:

trolls.jpg

-J

Although that sounds like a possibility I realy doubt HBO would pick up a show thats been dead for 5 years when they could be spending money on already successful shows they have now. But hey we can hope right?

Guest se7en

..........ahhh,yeah,i'm quite confident,unfortunately,that MM will never picked up by HBO or any other network for a huge variety of reasons. ...it's a nce thought but it ain't gonna happen. :no:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest TheUnknownSuperior

Mr Mcbrayer;

It's not that your new... if you came here with the specific purpose of sharing some real info with this community, fantastic. However, your vagaries do not induce trustworthyness.

I really cant name names or tell you where this info is from

as soon as I read this (your first line in your post) My BS detector went off big time. Give us some info - some reason to trust you and then, maybe, we will.. Like, who are you, how did you come accross this info or who gave this info to you... FACTS MAN FACTS! :yes: This is not a group of people accustomed to getting their hopes up! :bigsmile:

- J :ouro:

Edited by TheUnknownSuperior

Guest Regan MacNeil

If they really WERE in talks to revive the show, Lance would have mentioned it in the interview he did on the 24th. They asked him a lot of questions about Millennium and he DID say that they had discussed doing a film, but he didn't mention any talks of reviving the series. It's not going to happen.

GOD I wish this "important info" were true. :down: