Post your pic

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest LauraKrycek

Aww, what a cutie!  Now I feel the need to share my puppy, the sweetest gosh-darned doggie ever!  He's my baby.  Granted, we'll have had him for 11 years this coming St. Patrick's Day, and he was born the December before that, so he's not really a puppy anymore; but he's still my puppy.

cutie2.jpg

I love those shaggy-fuzzy-floppy ones!  He's adorable!

What's his name?

Here's Cody, the other Sheltie.  Molly's the 3rd dog, but she hates having her picture taken.  She's a Sheltie-Mix

Cody's facing off with one of my Pygmy goats, Genevieve.

Cody_Genevieve.JPG

Guest LauraKrycek
I love those shaggy-fuzzy-floppy ones!  He's adorable!

What's his name?

His name is Toby; he's half lhasa apso, half ****er spaniel.  He's very smart and a sweetheart, but totally spoiled.  He wants something, he usually gets it.  He's mighty crafty; he's not allowed on the furniture, but always watches out for the second we leave the house to get on the couches and beds.  But we love him anyway.

Guest LauraKrycek
Hmmm.  Now we're talking about dogs.  I have had dogs, but I like cats more (even though I have no cats either at the moment).

GRR cats and I don't really get along very often.  My ex-boyfriend had two wonderful cats, but they're about the only two I've ever liked.  Well, and the cat Olivier of my professor Deborah... he died last month, though, poor old thing.  He was very sick for a very long time.  But I'm also allergic to cats, so I have an excuse for not being around them, too -- I have to pump up on Zyrtec or else I go haywire.

GRR cats and I don't really get along very often.  My ex-boyfriend had two wonderful cats, but they're about the only two I've ever liked.  Well, and the cat Olivier of my professor Deborah... he died last month, though, poor old thing.  He was very sick for a very long time.  But I'm also allergic to cats, so I have an excuse for not being around them, too -- I have to pump up on Zyrtec or else I go haywire.

Oddly I'm not allergic to anything even though some things do iritate my nose a little.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

....it just so happens we have 3,yes-3,cats. our oldest is a little over 13 years,and she's named "charlie.-(charlie is our first cat together,i've had cats my entire life growing up, which we got for our first apartment together).   our next was a stray we saved from starving to death,and her name is "scully"-(we got her in fall/96 but she's almost 9-years old.)   our last is "bletcher",and he's about 14-months old and already weighs over 20-lbs. -(me thinks he's part "Maine-Coon" cos of his scary size and dark greyish "eagle-talon" claws instead of the usual white or ivory colored claws).

just thought i'd share,

se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
....it just so happens we have 3,yes-3,cats. our oldest is a little over 13 years,and she's named "charlie.-(charlie is our first cat together,i've had cats my entire life growing up, which we got for our first apartment together).   our next was a stray we saved from starving to death,and her name is "scully"-(we got her in fall/96 but she's almost 9-years old.)   our last is "bletcher",and he's about 14-months old and already weighs over 20-lbs. -(me thinks he's part "Maine-Coon" cos of his scary size and dark greyish "eagle-talon" claws instead of the usual white or ivory colored claws).

just thought i'd share,

Aww!  Love the names, LOL.  I have a friend who has a cat that she thinks is part maine coon and possibly part bobcat, because it came from wild parents and she got it as a tiny fluffball kitten, and now it's freaking huge -- probably two more of Simon, and it'd have as much or more mass than she has herself.  It's wild.

• Elders (Admins)

just thought i'd share,

I can't believe how much your Bletcher weighs - over 20lbs!

How about this one then? A beast or what?