We need more new people on here

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest LauraKrycek
Cool banners, but wouldn't an Ouroboros and This Is Who We Are do the job without the arm.

Thanks... but if you don't like the arm, then don't use it.  I just like that picture, and it's the first one I found when I searched my computer for pics from MM.  I'm not posting them anywhere, so it doesn't matter to me.  I'd make more if I had the time, but as it is, I'm only on here to keep me awake while I work on various papers.

Guest LauraKrycek
Ah.  Burning the midnight oil.  What papers are you writing?

I was working on my paper for the Richard III project as well as one for Form and Meaning on Hamlet, which I didn't finish.  I think I'm going to have to take an F on that one; euuurrrghhhh.  I don't know what the teacher wants, so my paper sucks.  I hate that.  But the Richard III one is coming on rather nicely, I think.  I hope.

Guest A Stranger
I remember looking for quality MBs when the show was actually on the air. It's too bad a place like this didn't exist then. I would just like to say I'm glad it does now. I have to admit I haven't watched a MM episode in some time but I like to visit here anyway seeing as how I will always love MM.

Guest LauraKrycek
Yeah, there used to be one on AOL that I'd check every once in awhile, but no one ever posted there.  More people posted at TLG board when it was on than did the MM, and that's not saying much.

Yeah, there used to be one on AOL that I'd check every once in awhile, but no one ever posted there.  More people posted at TLG board when it was on than did the MM, and that's not saying much.

,,, :wink: -indeed,it's not saying much is it?!  :plain_big:

~se7en :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Hi all,

If would like a banner to publicise TIWWA, please feel free to use:

tiwwa_ouro.gif

https://www.millenniumdesktop.co.uk/Logos/tiwwa_logos/tiwwa_ouro.gif
If you wish to include a small Flash banner you may wish to use: https://millenniumdesktop.co.uk/MDUKII/tiwwabanner120x60.swf
https://millenniumdesktop.co.uk/MDUKII/tiwwabanner120x60.swf
Width 120 Height 60 Best with a black background. The official web address to link to for TIWWA is:
www.TIWWA.info

Thank you.

Graham.

Guest PROVO_SIX

It is quite unique to sustain a crowd this size for a show that died in 99.

This is a testament to great moderation and membership.

Graham,

The "Flash" banner is   :cool-big:  

A question, though....are certain sites, like Angelfire, not Flash-Enabled?  I tried for an hour to get that Flash banner to work, but no luck.  I've temporaraly put Laura's (also, VERY COOL) banner that she was good enough to make on my front page.  It would be cool to use your Flash one, also, I just don't know if I'm doing it wrong, or if Angelfire doesn't support Flash.

Thanks for your continued support to this technicaly challenged person...... :duh_big:  :laugh_big:  :wink_big:

Post 1000....THE TIME IS NEAR :Ouro_Large:

~Raven Wolf

(Click below for "Raven Wolf")

RAVEN WOLF