We need more new people on here

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming
I see we've got a couple of new faces on here in the last couple of weeks. But we need some new faces around here. I've posted the link to here at an X-files site. But I plan to post links to here elsewhere.

Great!  Sounds good!  Although, we have had a pretty steady flow of new people since the board went live only one year ago (December 1, 2002).  We almost have 400 people now.  It would be great if we can reach 400 by the one year anniversary.  So, I am very glad you are taking the initiative to promote TIWWA a bit!

Guest Second Coming
Great!  Sounds good!  Although, we have had a pretty steady flow of new people since the board went live only one year ago (December 1, 2002).  We almost have 400 people now.  It would be great if we can reach 400 by the one year anniversary.  So, I am very glad you are taking the initiative to promote TIWWA a bit!

yeah the thing is, If I hadn't been a adament Millennium fan I wouldn't have found out about it before it was linked on the Abyss. I'm sure there are plenty of other Millennium fans that just haven't stumbled across it yet.

........the more the merrier,of course,but i'm still very heartened,and downright "proud",at how far our site has come in less than a year! and i don't just mean the number of members,i also love the very real sense of a comunity here with all the good,and sometimes bad,things that go along with it.  to my mind our first year has been spectacular and i only see bigger and better things for it's future. :thumbsup_big:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
I'd post about it elsewhere, but this is the only place that I even visit!  I hope that we get more members because, as Dave said, the more the merrier!

Guest LauraKrycek

I would link TIWWA on my site, ENTERLINE MEDIA, only if TIWWA had banners for linking.

Well, mister, that's easily enough fixed.

tiwwa.jpg

tiwwa2.jpg

tiwwa3.jpg

Ghetto, I know, but thrown together in about 10 min.  At least they're something, right?