We need more new people on here

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest LauraKrycek
It is quite unique to sustain a crowd this size for a show that died in 99.

This is a testament to great moderation and membership.

And passion!  I think we have an awesome group of people on here, and a fantastic group of Elders to do everything for us. :;):   According to stress management people, you should do something you love every day -- well, this is what I do!

And passion!  I think we have an awesome group of people on here, and a fantastic group of Elders to do everything for us. :;):   According to stress management people, you should do something you love every day -- well, this is what I do!

.....well,that's certainly good to hear.   it's great to know that everyone's hard work is being taken adavantage of on a regular basis. :smily_tooth_big:

~THANKS!,

se7en :ouro:

I second that!  I don't feel my day's begun untill I come here and see what's new here. :smily_tooth_big:

And, it's the last thing I do before I go to bed.  I'll make sure to see the latest posts, around midinght, and, if I'm still awake enough, try to formulate a response. :snore:

It's amazing what you guys have managed to put together here!!!! :thumbsup_big:  :yes_big:

This IS Who We Are! :Ouro_Large:

Guest LauraKrycek
I second that!  I don't feel my day's begun untill I come here and see what's new here. :smily_tooth_big:

And, it's the last thing I do before I go to bed.  I'll make sure to see the latest posts, around midinght, and, if I'm still awake enough, try to formulate a response. :snore:

It's amazing what you guys have managed to put together here!!!! :thumbsup_big:  :yes_big:

This IS Who We Are! :Ouro_Large:

Yep, I come here every morning (unless I'm running REALLY late), when I get home, and before I go to bed, as well as leaving it online and checking it periodically the whole time I'm ever home.  I'm addicted! :p

......."TIWWA": it's not just a message board,it's a lifestyle. get your daily dose today! it's free!      

WARNING: "TIWWA MAY BE HABIT FORMING."

Please consult your physician before making "TIWWA" a lifestyle as certain mild,and or,serious side effects may occur,such as: "Dizziness","Nausea","High blood pressure","Constipation","Extra Y chromosomes","Unexplained hair growth in unexplained places","Dry mouth","Perforated bowel","Upset stomache","Unexplained falling off of appendages","Near-sightedness","Subcutaneous-cutaneous-hematomas","Mastabatory impulses","Toe-nail cancer","Irregular heartbeat","large lactating man-breasts","Acid reflux disease","Hay fever",Painful/prolonged erection"."Exema","Varicose veins","Shingles","Nosebleeds","Marburg variant infection","Renal failure","Demonic possession","Temporary insanity",Visions of the manifestations of pure evil","Paranoia" and "A potential for potentially potential foul-fowl".

---"Only a doctor can prescribe TIWWA as a lifestyle,ask your doctor if TIWWA is right for YOU!!

---"TIWWA:THE WAY LIFE SHOULD BE!"

---"TIWWA: START NOW,PAY LATER!"

---"TIWWA:JUST BECAUSE!"

***(TIWWA is a registered trademark of "Ely and Elrod Lily......and thier friend Boyd.")***  :smokin:

~se7en :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

:laugh_big:

Actually what frightens me is "large lactating man-breasts" - Noooooo!!!!!!

Thanks for your kind comments about TIWWA as always they go a VERY LONG WAY! Effecting peoples daily lives like that is something I would never have considered and I bet all The Elders feel this way.

Gra.