We need more new people on here

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

:laugh_big:

Actually what frightens me is "large lactating man-breasts" - Noooooo!!!!!!

Thanks for your kind comments about TIWWA as always they go a VERY LONG WAY! Effecting peoples daily lives like that is something I would never have considered and I bet all The Elders feel this way.

Gra.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Graham....I put a banner that Laura on the first page of my site, but I had first tried to use the Flash banner you posted here.  I spent a loooong time on it, and couldn't get it to work.  Do you know if certain sites, like Angelfire, don't support Flash, and that that's why I can't get it to work, or is there something simple that I'm just not doing?  I put in the whole address as you listed it, and even the size.

:sorry-big: Just wondering.... :thinking_big:

I see we've got a couple of new faces on here in the last couple of weeks. But we need some new faces around here. I've posted the link to here at an X-files site. But I plan to post links to here elsewhere.

Then I guess I'm welcome.

I'm new. Don't bite.  :smokin:

.......in my capacity of "OLD MAN,THE SEQUEL"-(or current "SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR/MODERATOR")- i want to extend a warm welcome to our little-(but getting much bigger!)-group!  

I hope you'll find both the vast array of forums/topics and people to be of enjoyment to yourself.   i think you'll find every facet of human emotion here on the board from stone-cold seriouness to outright silliness. ...we hope to hear from you often and never be afraid to express yourself here. you are amongst friends!

***WELCOME***  :sunglasses_big:

~se7en  :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek

Hey, the biting incident was a complete misunderstanding!  I was forgiven and the subject was dropped!  Oh... hm... um... never mind.

Of course you're welcome!  Come in, make yourself at home!  Just jump right in anywhere!

• Elders (Admins)

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Graham....I put a banner that Laura on the first page of my site, but I had first tried to use the Flash banner you posted here.  I spent a loooong time on it, and couldn't get it to work.  Do you know if certain sites, like Angelfire, don't support Flash, and that that's why I can't get it to work, or is there something simple that I'm just not doing?  I put in the whole address as you listed it, and even the size.

:sorry-big: Just wondering.... :thinking_big:

Hi Erin,

Unfortunately I can't really help on this having no experience of your webhost. Its possible they may block the use of Flash but I woudn't have thought so.

How are you inserting the flash image into your webpage? This would have to be done in html.

You would have to make sure the flash file is uploaded to the same folder as your webpage. Then insert some html or use something like frontpage to insert the flash banner into the webpage.

You could insert this html into your webpage having uploaded the flash file:

<embed width="120" height="60" src="https://www.yourwebsite.com/tiwwabanner120x60.swf">

Ignore the code tags as they simply indicate this is code for display purposes in this TIWWA message. insert the location of the flash file where it says src= (source).

Graham.

Graham...

This is how I typed the html onto my index page.

https://millenniumdesktop.co.uk/MDUKII/tiwwabanner120x60.swf

With other times that I've used a picture as a link, it's been one of MY pictures, so all I had to do was "/moon/ravenwolf/whateverthenameis.jpg"

Still scratching my chin at this one..... :thinking_big:

(BTW.... My dogs love the sound file on the screensaver you made for me!  They start howling when it comes on! :p  :rofl: )

~Erin (Raven Wolf :ouro: )

P.S.  I had to repost this without saying IMG SRC=, because that whole address of yours didn't even show up.  It gave me a tiny white box with an "X" in the middle, which is exactly what it does on my site.  There must be something I'm doing wrong. :eyes:

Hey, the biting incident was a complete misunderstanding!  I was forgiven and the subject was dropped!  Oh... hm... um... never mind.

Of course you're welcome!  Come in, make yourself at home!  Just jump right in anywhere!

:thinking_big:  :yes_big:

Is there a story I'm missing here?

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

.......in my capacity of "OLD MAN,THE SEQUEL"-(or current "SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR/MODERATOR")- i want to extend a warm welcome to our little-(but getting much bigger!)-group!  

I hope you'll find both the vast array of forums/topics and people to be of enjoyment to yourself.   i think you'll find every facet of human emotion here on the board from stone-cold seriouness to outright silliness. ...we hope to hear from you often and never be afraid to express yourself here. you are amongst friends!

***WELCOME***  :sunglasses_big:

~se7en  :ouro:

TIWWA is a mad an fun place because we have THE OLD MAN THE SEQUEL followed someday by OLD MAN PART 3.

:yes_big:  :yes_big:  :laugh_big:  :rofl:

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell