What's Your favorite Lance Movie and character

Rate this topic

RUNNER UP: "JENNIFER-8".

...i still maintane that over 90% of what lance has done since MM ended is pure sh*t on a ritz.  hopefully that will change eventually.  :praying_big:

~seeing you be. :wink:

se7en :ouro:

Jennifer 8 wasn't bad.     Yes, most of the Lance stuff after Millennium has been crap.   Then there has been some crap movies he has been in before Millennium (Felony, anyone?).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Jennifer 8 wasn't bad.     Yes, most of the Lance stuff after Millennium has been crap.   Then there has been some crap movies he has been in before Millennium (Felony, anyone?).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

......yeah,to be sure the big "L" certainly had his share of pre-MM shite as well. but at least it was semi-balanced between good projects. though i do have hopes for the upcoming release of "The Invitation".

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
Well, the man's got 8 films currently in some stage of production (you definitely can't say he's doing bad for himself!), so maybe something in there will be worth more than some of the things he's done in the past.  From a performer's standpoint, and also based on the current play I'm in... sometimes, it's not about what the project is, but simply to know that you're working.  And he's working up a storm.

Some actors love to do many films in a year.   Others liek Christopher Lee sometime did movies out of obligation (so he wasn't the bad guy do to the screw-ups by the producers) to make sure people had work.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

.....it's also important for me to note that when i harp on lance for all the useless drivel he's done and doing that it's certainly not aimed at him personaly.-(he certainly needs to justify nothing to anyone!)- it's just sheer frustration on my part because i know,hell ALL of us know,the greatness that he is capable of.     ....as i say,i hope that "The Invitation" is good and i'm also hoping for decent things from "AVP"!                 Weeee'll  seee,

.....it's also important for me to note that when i harp on lance for all the useless drivel he's done and doing that it's certainly not aimed at him personaly.-(he certainly needs to justify nothing to anyone!)- it's just sheer frustration on my part because i know,hell ALL of us know,the greatness that he is capable of.     ....as i say,i hope that "The Invitation" is good and i'm also hoping for decent things from "AVP"!                 Weeee'll  seee,

I have liked the Alien and predator movies.  Also I have like the previous movies done by the director of AvP (Paul Anderson): Resident Evil, Event Horizon.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

P.S. Paul anderson is engaged to Milo Jovovich (star of the Resident evil movies and the Fith Element- just another director she will marry because she did have a short marriage to the director of the Fifth Element, Luc Besson)

Don't forget to watch "Sasquatch", Saturday night on the Sci Fi channell, which may or may not suck, depending on how much of a "Blair Witch" rip-off it turns out to be. :wink_big:  :devil01:

...i actually have the dvd and i can assure you it is not even remotely like blair witch. not even a speck. :wink: -(who told you it was blair witch rip-off??)-  i think that "The Untold"-(i simply will not use that other assinine title that sony slapped on it for us region-1 folks!)-is a solid "decent",harmless flick.        ...unfortunately most of the cool stuff will be edited out for the television version.  :angry:

...hope you all enjoy it!

...i actually have the dvd and i can assure you it is not even remotely like blair witch. not even a speck. :wink: -(who told you it was blair witch rip-off??)-  i think that "The Untold"-(i simply will not use that other assinine title that sony slapped on it for us region-1 folks!)-is a solid "decent",harmless flick.        ...unfortunately most of the cool stuff will be edited out for the television version.  :angry:

...hope you all enjoy it!

No-one needed to tell me, Dave.... :no_big:

I reached that observation all on my own, by seeing the starteling similarities in the promos on The Sci-Fi channel......

The frightened girl speaking with her face way too close to the camera....the shacky cam-corder, held while running through the forest...(that, in Blair Witch, shook too much to be realistic).....I could go on and on....(God, that movie was sooooo bad :angry_steaming_big: ....I appologise to any Blair Witch fans out there.... :sorry-big: )  Even my Mom, upon seeing those Sasquatch promos, said, "Why in the world would Lance Henrikson get caught dead in a "Blair Witch" rip-off?"  And, I said...."Thank God!  I'm not the only one who sees it!" :laugh_big:  :devil01:

So....here's hoping I'm wrong! :praying_big:

~Raven Wolf

Guest Justa Fan

I gotta say I like it best when Lance kicks ass!

So...my fav is the character "Jesse" in

"Near Dark."  The brawl in the saloon

is a classic!

Lance The Vamp...I like it!!

:eyebrows_big: