What's Your favorite Lance Movie and character

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
Guest The Roosters

Johnny Handsome has to be my favorite Lance flick. Powder was good as well.

Though I find it hard to believe that someone who attended the Actors Studio doesn't get better roles. Lance proved beyond a shadow of a doubt,with his role in Millennium, that he's a powerful actor.

Guest SouthernCelt
Johnny Handsome has to be my favorite Lance flick. Powder was good as well.

Though I find it hard to believe that someone who attended the Actors Studio doesn't get better roles. Lance proved beyond a shadow of a doubt,with his role in Millennium, that he's a powerful actor.

Yes, I thought Frank had a hard role in Powder due to having to show more emotion than is needed or appropriate in most of his roles. He did well with it though. :thumbsup_big:

Guest Cookyman

Ok this ain't a Lance movie but if memory serves me correctly he also had a role in a episode of the A-Team!

Just thought of another he was bad mother in - The Pit and the Pendulum - if you haven't seen it yet then trust me, Lance Henrikson bald is pretty scary!! :eyes:

wasn't he told that he would never get an acting job from some acting studio?? if my memory serves me right.

19:19