Plans for TIWWA...

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

I for one think its an excellent idea, I totally agree with your comments and have often thought that many TIWWA members who have taken time to register may feel this way.

Making it a Forum would indeed prevent the posts from dissapearing into the realms of obscurity!

We are aware that there are many hundreds of members who do not participate in discussion whilst the same 10-15 members post regulary and that often some have come forward in the past.  Whilst there is no presure to come forward as it were, it would be nice to meet and chat about MillenniuM with more people.

Graham.

the same 10-15 members post regulary

10-15 or 10-13?? :wink_big:  :laugh_big:

Those were my thoughts exactly.  Even Prufrock, (Tim), who's an avid fan, and has 2 sites up, doesn't feel he has anything to say or contribute.  That's why, when we were on the phone one night, joking about my little "Frank admiration" thread, I had to encourage him to add what his thoughts were, since he didn't think they mattered.  Hell, if anyone read most of what I say, they'd realize you don't have to be a literary giant, or have any profound new thoughts to add, in order to participate!  I have no idea what's gonna come out in a post before I type it ..... about 80% of the time!   :rofl:

What if, also, we had someone in charge of a kind of "Outreach", to non-active members, sending them a PM and encouraging them to join in?

Sometimes when I post, I only say what I have to say on the moment and sometimes I just use smilies to agree or as the reply itself to soemthing.

:yes_big:  :yes_big:  :yes_big:

I should post some new threads soon.   And anyway, it is odd how only so few of us post regularly.     :thinking_big:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

........TIWWA "members" and fellow "elder-berries",please see the new forum created specificlly for new members! i have also MASS-EMAILED everyone about this development.  i'm "hoping" that by doing a MASS-EMAILING that it will not only help veer new members to a  more neutral place but also entice some of "The watchers" out there to finally "come out of the closet",so to speak!  :plain_big:

PEACE-ES of 8,

se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
........TIWWA "members" and fellow "elder-berries",please see the new forum created specificlly for new members! i have also MASS-EMAILED everyone about this development.  i'm "hoping" that by doing a MASS-EMAILING that it will not only help veer new members to a  more neutral place but also entice some of "The watchers" out there to finally "come out of the closet",so to speak!  :plain_big: \

Eeeexcellent!  I am pleased.  And look, you've already got a post!  Go Daaaave, it's your birthday! :jumping:

:Ouro_Large:If you build it....they will come.... :ghostface:

......WELL,I TOTALLY REVAMPED THE MM-MEMORIAL SO I CERTAINLY "HOPE" THAT PEOPLE WILL COME TO MY LOVE-CHILD-DREAM OF FORUM! :cry:  :plain_big:

se7en :ouro: