Plans for TIWWA...

Rate this topic

Wishes there was a millennium style countdown clock until TIWWA V2.0.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

:wink_big: That's part of the mystery!  :eyebrows_big:

We never quite know when it'll hit....But we know....

THE TIME IS NEAR! :devil01:

Raven Wolf :ouro:  :santa:

Guest LauraKrycek
LOL! You crazy lot! You're all as mad as me which is why I love ya all!

:snip:

Once complete the Domain Name will be redirected to point to the new TIWWA V2.0 to give it a geeky name

:snip:

Don't worry, the Board background will be black, and only MillenniuM-esque colours will be used.

Thank you for your support on this and your kind comments - they are what drives us!

Graham.

LOL!  You so funny!

Glad to hear about the colors -- I've personally always favored a black background.  Can't wait to see the fruit of your collective labor!  And as far as kind comments go, I personally only compliment people who I like and who I think really deserve it.  I'm just happy that you do so much work for us!  Thanks again for that!

LOL!  You so funny!

Glad to hear about the colors -- I've personally always favored a black background.  Can't wait to see the fruit of your collective labor!  And as far as kind comments go, I personally only compliment people who I like and who I think really deserve it.  I'm just happy that you do so much work for us!  Thanks again for that!

...yeah gra's "FUNKY,YEAH,YEAH,YEAH-HE'S FUNKY,LOOK AT THAT FUNKY-FUNKY-MAN."      -(sorry,just watched the "T3" blooper reel on DVD and,well,once you get a REALLY annoying song in your head you just have to share it! BTW: i'm only a "little bit" FUNKY. sorry. :santa: )

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
...yeah gra's "FUNKY,YEAH,YEAH,YEAH-HE'S FUNKY,LOOK AT THAT FUNKY-FUNKY-MAN."      -(sorry,just watched the "T3" blooper reel on DVD and,well,once you get a REALLY annoying song in your head you just have to share it! BTW: i'm only a "little bit" FUNKY. sorry. :santa: )

LOL!  I think you've been on the  :smokin: !  I never even saw T3, but that makes me want to watch the blooper reel for it to understand what you're talking about!  Plus, I like songs about funky funky men.  They're fun.

I watched the T3 DVD and the gag reel (and the Sgt. candy deleted scene).   I mean look at the way Kristanna Loken dances in that gag reel. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :laugh_big:

I enjoyed the commentary from Kristanna and Claire danes the most on the T3 DVD.

:yes_big:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

The Old Man: Who is finding out how hard is is to do "Dark / Forboding and Millennium-esque / Attractive" at the same time ...

Die Se7en, you Dark b*******. :devil01:

LOL.

Remember the words of Goopta: Don't be dark.

be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

.....LAURA/GRA:hey i just call em as i see em!       ...i'm hoping to be REALLY funky by next year but i have my doubts.

DAVID: SGT.CANDY..... :laugh_big:  that was so damn funny!!        and Kristanna Loken is,well,shall we say amazing? :sunglasses_big:   ... have not got to the comentaries yet,though i'll do that one frst. i also REALLY like Claire Danes. Incredible actress. i remember hearing that she was to co-star in T3 and thinking to myself-(WTF!?)

se7en :ouro:  :santa:

DAVID: SGT.CANDY..... :laugh_big:  that was so damn funny!!        and Kristanna Loken is,well,shall we say amazing? :sunglasses_big:   ... have not got to the comentaries yet,though i'll do that one frst. i also REALLY like Claire Danes. Incredible actress. i remember hearing that she was to co-star in T3 and thinking to myself-(WTF!?)

se7en :ouro:  :santa:

Well, the only problem I had with the cast commentary was the way they edited it together because none of the actors were ever in the same location at the same time to do a commentary together.  Claire Danes has her commentary with comments from the director.    They so too much focused on commentary from arnold during the cast commentary.  they should have just given Arnold his own commentary track and have the rest of the cast do a different cast commentary track.    I loved the comments from Kristanna, but Claire Danes commentary came off the most natural because she had the director to play off who was in the same room when she recorded her commentary.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

The Old Man: Who is finding out how hard is is to do "Dark / Forboding and Millennium-esque / Attractive" at the same time ...

Die Se7en, you Dark b*******. :devil01:

*DON'T BE DARK* :wink_big:

Do you nead a woman's touch to acheve the dark/forboding and Millennium-esque/Attractive look? :makingeyes_big:

You should see my room! :laugh_big: