The virtual Season 4

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Interesting. I could see the similarities in your story to Iso Bet Din. It's interesting reading background stories in relation to a piece of fiction that may have served as inspiration.

Guest moghedian

Well... I am very excited about the Millennium DVD release. It brought back memories of Virtual Season 4.

I can remember actually printing out the first episode "Genesis", way back when.... Then I lost track of things. I have found the site listing the episodes but they all come back not available?

As this thread is about VS4, where can I find them? I have some room on my own site to host a few episodes if need be? Thanks for any help!!

Guest moghedian

I would just like to link to the above site if possible. If not, then I won't.....

and thanks!!!!!

go to the abyss and click on the fac Q and read the info about linking & contacting the people who make the abyss.

Kath

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just finished Virtual season 4. AWESOME!!!!!!!! I really wish the season would have been released in hardcover. I would have paid to have this great season, just to read it all over again.

To the various writers>> you are a very talented bunch of individuals and your work is most appreciated in keeping the Millennium theme and story live. I know this must have been lots of hard work in writing and keeping a normal life schedule. Call me greedy but I wish you guys would have wrote a fifth season.

Great job and thanks to all the writers for this Awesome work!!!!!!

:smokin:

• 1 month later...
Guest BlackJack_2000

i haven't had a chance to read anything fro season 4 yet, but I think it's wonderful that fans of the show got together to create a genuine and more satisfying conclusion. I'm still fairly new to Millennium, but knowing of the existence of the virtual season 4, I just know that I'll be able to go straight through each season, without interruption. as it is, I'm watching the episodes one at a time, once a week, to give off the feel of what it would be like to actually watch the series on TV. i look forward to reading these stories when the time comes.

No, you guys/ gals arn't greedy. It was a hellishish amount of work doing the vs4, and there probably is someone who did there own vs5. Alot of the old crowd from the fox MM board arn't around any more. If anyone has heard from Bunny, please let her know we have been thinking about her.

Its taken several years for me to be able to write fiction again since the vs 4 season, and nothing as comprehensive as Isobet din, and Shopetim. I think, however, someday when life gets normal, that I will take the scrips and make it into a novelization. If I do, I will let you all know.

and you know, there isn't anything stopping fans today from doing just what we did.

Kath