The Garden

Rate this topic

Well good for you guys to have seen this movie. Here is unreachable, and the guy at the dvd rent store never heared of it. No wonder though.... I have waited 2 years to have "My own private Idaho" and "Angels in America". I'll try bittorrent

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Well good for you guys to have seen this movie. Here is unreachable, and the guy at the dvd rent store never heared of it. No wonder though.... I have waited 2 years to have "My own private Idaho" and "Angels in America". I'll try bittorrent

Even here it is hard to find. The Blockbuster I go to had one copy of it, and smaller rental stores are probably less likely to carry it. What country do you live in? Is there an Amazon.com on your country? Can you use Ebay? I often see stuff on Ebay from all different countries, and have seen Amazon.com U.K.

Is there some kind of 'Net Flix' there? Although, sometimes buying a dvd on eB is cheaper than being in one of those rental plans.

Even here it is hard to find. The Blockbuster I go to had one copy of it, and smaller rental stores are probably less likely to carry it. What country do you live in? Is there an Amazon.com on your country? Can you use Ebay? I often see stuff on Ebay from all different countries, and have seen Amazon.com U.K.

That would be Italy and no, there is no Amazon. Only the US one. I might try e-bay though.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
That would be Italy and no, there is no Amazon. Only the US one. I might try e-bay though.

Hmm, interesting. I don't know how it works, but I sell a lot of stuff on Amazon.com (mostly CDs and DVDs), and I have had buyers from just about every country, including Italy. I'm not sure how you would go about buying something though. I'm sure that you would be able to buy stuff on Ebay, as long as the seller specifies that he/she will ship it there. I usually list items on Ebay with a shipping rate of $3 for customers in the U.S., and instruct international bidders to contact me for shipping fees.

Bliss, I thought you only had eyes for Lance?!? :eyes::alien:

green Mike don't do nothin for me, I demand that you change him a s a p!!

Edited by Doll

Bliss, I thought you only had eyes for Lance?!? :eyes::alien:

green Mike don't do nothin for me, I demand that you change him a s a p!!

Sorry, I got my topics & replies bass ackwards. :angel:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Sorry, I got my topics & replies bass ackwards. :angel:

That's OK, I already changed it back to the lovely Ms. Dax.

That's OK, I already changed it back to the lovely Ms. Dax.

@ least it's not one of those horrid fugly pics - thanx. :kickin:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
@ least it's not one of those horrid fugly pics - thanx. :kickin:

LOL, yes, thank God we haven't seen any of those lately.