The Garden

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
it wasnt a real beer belly, it was a stand in Belly. Thanks to Bliss being a belly double, he took on the duty for Lance. Heres the proof

post-569-1181360699_thumb.jpg

Joe, let me ask you this. Why is it that my face looks completely different in all of these pictures that are allegedly me? Are you implying that I am in this perpetual practice of getting reconstructive plastic surgery done and then posing for embarrassing photos, or could it be that you are addicted to Fugly.com, and need to find ways of incorporating these countless hours of Fugly research into all facets of your life in an effort to give meaning to all those lost hours on the internet? You've got to let Fugly go Joe, or it's going to destroy you.

Guest Doll
it wasnt a real beer belly, it was a stand in Belly. Thanks to Bliss being a belly double, he took on the duty for Lance. Heres the proofpost-569-1181360699_thumb.jpg

yeah, i know abt the fake gut; but don't show me those awful, awful :censored: shots of Bliss w/o his shirt anymore. I want to sleep with the lights off tonight. Did he know you were taking pics of him or were in the closet hiding?

Joe, let me ask you this. Why is it that my face looks completely different in all of these pictures that are allegedly me? Are you implying that I am in this perpetual practice of getting reconstructive plastic surgery done and then posing for embarrassing photos, or could it be that you are addicted to Fugly.com, and need to find ways of incorporating these countless hours of Fugly research into all facets of your life in an effort to give meaning to all those lost hours on the internet? You've got to let Fugly go Joe, or it's going to destroy you.

well lets make a deal, no more Llama pics and no more 300+ guys.......ok?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
well lets make a deal, no more Llama pics and no more 300+ guys.......ok?

That still doesn't explain why my face looks different in all of the pictures. You're trying to make a trade when I have all the leverage. I'm going to need some additional cash, and then maybe we can work out a deal. My Llama pics are clearly legit, but at the same time there is a great deal of question regarding the authenticity of your fugly pics.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
your check is in the mail with all the pics of you half naked. Especially the one of you sitting at your computer. To tell you the truth it was L@the that provided all the pics.

I thought I said cash!! :furious:

Guest Doll
I thought I said cash!! :furious:

i think if you're going to extort someone, you might want to try doing it in private for the best results.

you guys are a lil' off. :wtf::nope::eyes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i think if you're going to extort someone, you might want to try doing it in private for the best results.

you guys are a lil' off. :wtf::nope::eyes:

Sounds like a plan. I will send you a PM (personal message) with the goods that I have on you and my demands. :devil:

Sounds like a plan. I will send you a PM (personal message) with the goods that I have on you and my demands. :devil:

good luck in your endeavors, but there's a chance HPD may outwit you. :yes: