The Garden

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Lance's performance was great! Most of the main actors did fine jobs as well. The story was a bit odd; the Garden of Eden's located in some Midwestern farm? Despite that, I still enjoyed The Garden.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Lance's performance was great! Most of the main actors did fine jobs as well. The story was a bit odd; the Garden of Eden's located in some Midwestern farm? Despite that, I still enjoyed The Garden.

Yes, the film probably didn't quite reach my lofty expectations, but was certainly worth watching. Lance's acting was excellent, and the cast was pretty good overall. It was nice to see Brian Wimmer (I haven't seen him much sense China Beach) and Claudia Christain is always yummy. :tasty:

• 3 months later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
now that i've seen some of your opinions i think i'll rent this movie. :wtf::kickin:

Yes, it's worth a watch. Just don't go into it expecting it to be as good as say "Nature of the beast".

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
it was L@the of heaven that sent me a copy of Nature of the Beast.........Beast is way better than The Garden

Hey, he sent me a copy too. I thought it was because he thought I was special, but here I find out that he was sending stuff to everyone. :oneeyedwinK Yes, not to take anything away from the Garden, but I agree, Nature of the Beast is a lot better, and one of Lance's best movies.

Guest Doll
Yes, it's worth a watch. Just don't go into it expecting it to be as good as say "Nature of the beast".

:devil::death::alien:

i saw 'nature of the beast' on bravo maybe, it was good. i want to see it uncut w/o commercials eventually. it was weird to see Lance w/a beer belly-i couldn't get used to it.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:devil::death::alien:

i saw 'nature of the beast' on bravo maybe, it was good. i want to see it uncut w/o commercials eventually. it was weird to see Lance w/a beer belly-i couldn't get used to it.

Well, don't tell L@the, but I haven't watched his DVD that he made for me, so I am relying on memory from a few years back. I don't remember the beer belly. I'm going to have to look for that. He must have gained some weight for the role, because he has always looked really fit in all of his films. Remember him in "The Right Stuff"? Talk about a cast that was in great shape. Those guys had muscles in their doo doo. I have never been in that kind of shape, but it would be nice to be at least once before I start getting too much older. By the way, I did watch some other stuff from L@the and enjoyed them a lot.