The Garden

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
good luck in your endeavors, but there's a chance HPD may outwit you. :yes:

Nah, Joe considers me a guru. I call him grasshopper. I won't worry about him outwitting me until after he is able to snatch the pebble from my hand.

Nah, Joe considers me a guru. I call him grasshopper. I won't worry about him outwitting me until after he is able to snatch the pebble from my hand.

maybe so, but he might be sneakier than you realize & get the upperhand. stay alert. :snore:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
maybe so, but he might be sneakier than you realize & get the upperhand. stay alert. :snore:

It sounds like you know something I don't. :eyes:

Anyone here seen this movie. Well i liked it. It was a bit campy but had my attention with its visuals. Lance still shows command of the screen. Very dark and creepy at times. i recommend it if your a Lance fan!

:w00t: I saw this film yesterday & really, really liked it. In fact, I might check for it on eB. I also watched it w/the commentary on. It was very enlightening. You can find out all of the scenes that were Lance's idea. :makingeyes: He's sooo good, its almost unbelievable! :fool: I also liked the fact that he got a lot of screen time.

I didn't perceive to be as 'campy' as some other people did. And I was impressed with the simplistic elements of some of the scenes. I know it was a low budget film, but evenso, an abundant amt of special effects throughout the movie, IMO, w/d've damaged it somehow.

The boy who played Sam, Adam - I don't remember his last ne - :Congrats: did a great job.

I remember thinking that Ben must've killed the daughter he claimed to have adopted & raised, when the bathtub scene occurred. When he kissed Grace, down in the basement, even though it was on the cheek - I noticed it was a little bit of an 'open-mouth' kiss which made it way creepy. :roedecker: That just made thoughts of incest pop up in my mind - but as far as I remember there was nothing else to indicate such a relationship between them. :puke:

I almost forgot, I had also rented Starkweather & The DaVinci Treasure. Out of those 3, The Garden was my favorite.

you know even though Lance lent out his voice in this movie, i really liked it. This movie gives a very accurate eerie re-telling on this true crime story

In Starkweather, he did appear but the only time you get to see a small portion of his face is when Carl is talking to him in jail. All the other scenes, there's a shadow over his whole face & he's always wearing a hat & long duster(?) - his entire wardrobe is black. He's great in this movie as usual. :notworthy:

Doll thats not him.

Either look at the credits and you will see that the man is played by someone else or i think that info might be on the DVD extra stuff

Really? I thought for sure I saw that characteristic line in the middle of his cheek. I'll look in the credits, thanks.