SEASON ONE- 12th JULY

Rate this topic

Guest DJW

My response to her response:

There ARE plans to release Millennium, because:

a) Peter Staddon, SVP of marketing at Fox, said so. (In so many words,

"Millennium will be out on DVD this year.")

b) Crew members have been interviewed for the DVD's supplemental features.

and

c)  The UK Fox site (https://www.fox.co.uk/faq/) gives a date of July 12.

So please check your facts and respond, because I'd like some concrete

information to pass along to all the Millennium fans who are eagerly

awaiting these DVDs.

--

Also, the Diamond Distributors catalog (https://www.diamondcomics.com/)

lists Harsh Realm for sale in May at a SRP of $59.98. Is there a firm

date for Harsh Realm yet?

Her response to my response of her response to my email:

Hello,

Fox US may have plans to release this title but not any time soon. Fox has had this title in the release line up for a year know. I only have release information for the next four months, and at this time, there are no plans. As for the release of this title in the UK, that has nothing to do with the release here in the US. Fox Us and Fox UK are two different companies. As for later this year, you can try back in four months. I'll be more then happy to let you know what is planed, if anything, at that time.

Thank you,

Megan R

Fox Consumer

1-888-223-2369

1-888-443-4369 Fax

MeganR@4icc.com

FoxDrop@4icc.com

She continues to say "may have plans" and "this title," instead of calling the show by its name. (This woman is only capable of stock responses.) And she doesn't comment on anything from Fox UK--still a branch of the same company!--which leads me to believe she's either ill informed or knows more than she lets on.

If she's truthful about only having info for "the next four months" than July is still a possibility for North America, but I continue to remain pessimistic about a North American release at all in 2004 until I see that it's available for pre-order at Amazon.

......i just a reply someone i have corresponding with for the book,and no i cannot say who or i'll be killed,dismembered and stuffed in a suitcase- :eyes: ,and this person not only beleives that MM will be out this years but also beleives that it will be out BEFORE S9 of the X-Files comes is even released. -(of course this person admits they could be wrong,but i'm inclined to beleive it for various reasons,such as this person beleives that a release of S1-MM before the last season of XF could actually help sales of the final,not very liked season.)

...personally i still have 0%-doubt that it will be out be year. none. -(it may seem easy for me to say this as i have them all already,but i honestly do believe what i say and,ironiclymwhat "they" say.)

..but i more than understand your reaction as we ARE talking about "FUX" after all.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest WaveCrest

Well they've announced the specs for the XF Season 9 DVD box set (R1) at TVShowsOnDVD yesterday. Surely the details for Millennium's first season will not be far away from being announced too?

Well they've announced the specs for the XF Season 9 DVD box set (R1) at TVShowsOnDVD yesterday. Surely the details for Millennium's first season will not be far away from being announced too?

....i reckon March is good for the announcement of the details and R1 release date.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest WaveCrest

...and if the Region 2 date of 12th July is correct then we'll see each episode of Millennium Season 1 rated at the BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) before the release. I always look forward to seeing the latest X Files episodes rated there before they come out on UK DVD! Same with 24. It's one of the sites I visit regularly, for new films and TV show additions to the cinema and DVD/video list.

Guest WaveCrest
It looks like Harsh Realm: the Complete Series will be released on May 25th.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Is this on Region 1 Voidprime? TVShowsOnDVD should have something about it soon then if that's the R1 release date. So far they have had news about a possible release date, first in November then earlier than expected in May.

Is this on Region 1 Voidprime? TVShowsOnDVD should have something about it soon then if that's the R1 release date. So far they have had news about a possible release date, first in November then earlier than expected in May.

It looks like it is the Region 1 date because major retail sources are telling the digital bits web site this and it is listed in this month's PREVIEWS- a comic book order form from Diamond Comics (a big comic book distributor).

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell