SEASON ONE- 12th JULY

Rate this topic

Guest DJW

...unfortunately i could find no mention of a release on the Fox website. but i gather they have more than 1 and i may have missed it. ...if you guys/gals-(in the U.K.)-get it first i'll certainly be happy for you all,but i'll also be severely bummed for us region-1ers here in N.America! :cry:

~se7en :ouro:

Suppossedly Harsh Realm will be listed in the next issues of Previews (an order form for comic books and other products) and it will be priced at $59.95 SRP (I can't confirm it because it's not listed on the Previews site even though some people at home theater forum say it is). But according to TV Shows on DVD web site, you can download the pdf of the next Previews catalog and Harsh Realm is listed on page 54 of the pdf. $59.95 for nine episodes?! huh?! I hope that is a misprint for the Harsh Realm set price.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

....yeah,the home theater forum is a great resource. as is TV shows on DVD. if that price is correct though,we may as well all get prepared for an MSRP of $99.99-$129.99 for S1-MM. count on that if FOX dares charge $60-dollars for 9-eps of that flaming pile. :angry_steaming_big:

~se7en :ouro:

I sent an email off to the person I requested ROSWELL season one from in an attempt to confirm that Harsh Realm was coming ount in May and trying to get info on when Millennium Season One is coming out. I think $59.95 (if that is thr true price) is a little steep for Harsh Realm: The Complete Series. I think FOX doe sneed to release the Millennium box sets out at the same price they are charging for their usual box sets of TV shows ($59.99 to $69.99 SRP) because I think Millennium will sell very well fi FOX has it out at a fair price. I mean they are surprised that LOST IN SPACE is selling very well on DVD.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

BEER---> Here's the reply I got from FOX. Anybody else want to unindate this person. Be my guest.

BELCH

Hello,

Fox has no plans to release the title in question at this time. I will forward your request on the corporate office so they can see what the public would like to see on DVD.

Thank you,

Megan R

Fox Consumer

1-888-223-2369

1-888-443-4369 Fax

MeganR@4icc.com

FoxDrop@4icc.com

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 6:59 AM

To: FoxDrop

Subject: Millenium

Good morning,

Can you tell me when the release date for 'Millennium' on DVD will be?

Thank you.

Guest chrisnu

That's the exact same canned answer someone else received and posted here when asking the same question. The right hand isn't talking to the left hand...

Guest amnesic

I hope MM doesn't come out at the same price as XF in the UK. £89.99 is a really steep price for any show, but WHSmiths was charging that for XF (but is now £45 on Amazon!). I don't see how FOX can justify those kinds of prices! I bought season 1 of NYPD Blue for £19.99 last week AND it had proper plastic DVD cases, not those crap cardboard sleeves

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

I just cant believe its being released over here (ireland). I mean, it was shifted to the graveyard slots really early on(... could some british member remind me how long it took itv to get rid of it?).

Maybe they're hoping for some desperate x-files fans to buy them en masse when they see the "from the creators of the x-files " sticker on the box!

seeyou

Guest amnesic
I just cant believe its being released over here (ireland). I mean, it was shifted to the graveyard slots really early on(... could some british member remind me how long it took itv to get rid of it?).

Maybe they're hoping for some desperate x-files fans to buy them en masse when they see the "from the creators of the x-files " sticker on the box!

seeyou

LOL! I knew someone like that at uni. She was a mad MAD XF fan who wanted to join the FBI (bit hard seen as she was from N. Ireland), had new US episodes sent to the UK and read every article about XFs inthe local Smiths store. I suppose I shouldn't laugh as she is know living in LA and I'm still working at the same university!

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

"LOL! I knew someone like that at uni. She was a mad MAD XF fan who wanted to join the FBI (bit hard seen as she was from N. Ireland), had new US episodes sent to the UK and read every article about XFs inthe local Smiths store. I suppose I shouldn't laugh as she is know living in LA and I'm still working at the same university! "

heh, that's pretty crazy... but then again, I have forked out way too much cash for a couple of the dvd sets (on a student budget!), so, I can't really talk, can I? :blush: