What if Lance didn't play Frank Black?

Rate this topic

I know what your gonna say but I just watched Village of the damned and Mark Hammil was in it and He really seemed like you could play the part, try and push the stereo types out of the way and look at it objectivly. Or my other thought was tom sizemore.

• 1 month later...
Guest SteelyFan
I wonder how Millennium would be like if someone else played Frank's wife.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

This was a distinct possibility. Megan Gallagher had a (semi) recurring role on a UPN show called Nowhere Man, which is probably my second favorite show of all

time. It was unfortunately cancelled after one amazing season, but if it hadn't, we might have had a different Catherine. And for those of you who think she was a @&%!# on Millennium, you should have seen her character on Nowhere Man.

If memory serves, William Hurt was the first choice by Carter to play Frank. I think he'd have done an admirable job. I saw the Walken suggestion and agree he could have pulled off the part, but the comparisons to The Dean Zone would have been far too frequent.

I think Willem Dafoe would have made a fairly intense Frank. Maybe even Jeff Goldblum?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest "SHADOW_WALKER"

SEEK_SHADOW_WALKER@yahoo.comSorry if I'm intruding in this post......But I needed to thank RAVEN for her time in telling me about this place!........While I loved Millenium and rarely missed a show!.......I would realy have to see it again to be able to respond more graciously.

I'm just a Hillbilly Cherokee that happens to be Crazy in alot of things...LOL

But I'm getting the series on DVD soon....to update and recapture everything I loved about the show.....Thank you Erin :Owls_Ouro_Large:

Guest PROVO_SIX

:angryred: Megan G was good as a younger wife, solid enough to endure Frank's long-term absences. However, I had a hard time liking her, as a character. Catherine was a key character in order for us to see both the hero and anti-hero of Frank Black.

A quck jab at Lucas characters... That was a GREAT poke at young Annakin... Lucas is truly overrated. All of the characters stink!!! Although I am a fan of the first trilogy of movies... GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! He RUINED all anticipation by making both of the latest releases a total heap of dung.

:gaba:

OK, let's get back on topic.

I wonder what would have happened if they cast someone more attractive than Meg G as Frank's wife (Meg isn't too bad looking).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

OK, let's get  back on topic.

I wonder what would have happened if they cast someone more attractive than Meg G as Frank's wife (Meg isn't too bad looking).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

MORE attractive??? God, I'd pay good money to look like her! LOL :eyes::blush::tongue::rofl::makingeyes:

The Old Man Posted on Jun 14 2004, 12:35 PM

I think she was perfect mate! Frank would never have been married to a bimbo! Megan was an attractive independant woman, perfectly cast if you ask me. 

DITTO! :thumbsup_big::yes_big:

:sorry-big: , David... :hug03: