X-Files help

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yes, X died in this manner in "Herrenvolk" at the beginning of S4. He later appeared in an early S5 episode entitled "Unusual Suspects". How? Because it's set in 1990, telling the tale of how the Lone Gunmen first united and met Mulder.

That would be "Never Again". I'm not particularly fond of that episode either. Very little happens, and Scully behaves very out of character. It would probably have come out better had Quentin Tarantino been able to direct it as originally planned. Not that I think Rob Bowman did a bad job, jJust that the material he had to work with wasn't up to the mark.

I think Zeus covered it pretty well, although I forgot the exact details of X's death and reappearance. I guess it's unanomous, "Never Again", while not being terrible, doesn't stand out as a favorite of mine.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i thought that was you, it was a moving avatar with Lili walking on the beach.........it was from Six Feet Under

I remember that now that you mention it, but I can't claim credit for it. I forget who it belongs to, but whoever it was either changed their avatar or hasn't been posting lately because I haven't seen it in a while.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
oh how i love Lili Taylor

and i love my wife too :fool:

Well, sense we are talking about the loves of your life:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Your very persistant Bliss........lol

but i have to say your very flexible

post-569-1181187533_thumb.jpg

Yes, you can see me from the waste down and how flexible I am as I assist Joe (shown on the floor wearing all brown) with his morning exercises.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yes, you can see me from the waste down and how flexible I am as I assist Joe (shown on the floor wearing all brown) with his morning exercises.

LOL, PS, now we know Joe's secret, it's Fugly.com. I can't imagine how many hits a day that page gets from Joe alone. :rofl:

LOL, PS, now we know Joe's secret, it's Fugly.com. I can't imagine how many hits a day that page gets from Joe alone. :rofl:

its ok to admit thats you, everyone here knows your 600+

i have to admit, yes i did send that picture i took of you to fugly.com

:kickin:

its ok to admit thats you, everyone here knows your 600+

i have to admit, yes i did send that picture i took of you to fugly.com

:kickin:

Can we get back to discussing X-Files PLEASE! This extraneous banter is really diluting the purity of this thread....(just kidding)..

anyway, watched "Terms of Endearment" today....WOW, i thought this episode was fantastic, because it turned out to be just the opposite of how it started...the woman wanting a demon baby, whereas the guy burying his "demon seeds" wanted to have a normal baby....which one was more evil?....any comments??

"How the Ghosts stole Christmas" was very good. Asner, (although i dont adhere to his political views, he is one hell of an actor...and of course Lily Tomlin. A very nice, light episode, but was disappointed to not see Mulder and Scully share a holiday smooch before they opened their presents..

"Dreamland I and II"....didnt care too much for these episodes...

"The Beginning" - man, what kind of a horses ass is their new boss? The beginning of this episode was one i remembered watching a long time ago that made me sit thru the entire episode...i give this episode high marks...

"Drive" - a BIG :censored: piece of :censored:

"Rainking" - see "Drive"

thats as far as i have gotten into S6...I will comment later on "Triangle" but i was only able to sit thru the first 15 minutes before i found myself wanting to do the dishes, mop the floor, vacuum the kids rooms, etc...

NOW, SO FAR, OVERALL, MY FAVORITE EPISODE IS ------- "All Souls"....

followed closely by "The Calusari"....

any comments? ZF, Larain, MIB, HPDrifter...what say you? Moriarty, where are you????

4th Horseman..

Can we get back to discussing X-Files PLEASE! This extraneous banter is really diluting the purity of this thread....(just kidding)..

anyway, watched "Terms of Endearment" today....WOW, i thought this episode was fantastic, because it turned out to be just the opposite of how it started...the woman wanting a demon baby, whereas the guy burying his "demon seeds" wanted to have a normal baby....which one was more evil?....any comments??

"How the Ghosts stole Christmas" was very good. Asner, (although i dont adhere to his political views, he is one hell of an actor...and of course Lily Tomlin. A very nice, light episode, but was disappointed to not see Mulder and Scully share a holiday smooch before they opened their presents..

"Dreamland I and II"....didnt care too much for these episodes...

"The Beginning" - man, what kind of a horses ass is their new boss? The beginning of this episode was one i remembered watching a long time ago that made me sit thru the entire episode...i give this episode high marks...

"Drive" - a BIG :censored: piece of :censored:

"Rainking" - see "Drive"

thats as far as i have gotten into S6...I will comment later on "Triangle" but i was only able to sit thru the first 15 minutes before i found myself wanting to do the dishes, mop the floor, vacuum the kids rooms, etc...

NOW, SO FAR, OVERALL, MY FAVORITE EPISODE IS ------- "All Souls"....

followed closely by "The Calusari"....

any comments? ZF, Larain, MIB, HPDrifter...what say you?

4th Horseman..

You know Terms of Endearment is right behind All Souls. What i liked about Terms was that to me Bruce Campbell had the lead in this episode. I thought Bruce and Davids relationship was very funny but static. kinda like me and Bliss's relationship