Just curious to see what kind of background we all have? We all seem to share a common intrest regarding this show, but sometimes there is a reason for our kinship with each other(nexus) about this show. This is what i mean.

My name is Joe

Bachelors in Criminology

Minor in Sociology

worked with an organization regarding spousal abuse

worked part-time in classifacation of sex offenders

currently employed with the State of Missouri, working with juvenile offenders....rehabilitation through therapy

Professionally this is who i am

i am also from St.Louis,Mo

Guest Echelon

Its kinda weird...

Melissa Holt(yes I'm female...)

Currently studying Sociology, Psychology(more interseted in psychology though).

Was studying Criminology for ahwile...

I live in Oregon, US.

Guest Forza

I'm a doctoral student in Neuroscience and Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences at the University of Colorado. Before that I taught high school literature. I'm originally from North Carolina.

This is who I am....

Guest se7en

...I'm David F. Barry,husband of &one(Desnise),for 13-years,companions for 16 years. I am currently co-admin of TIWWA/MDUK,currently trying my damndest to write the MM-episode guide. As far as who I am? I really don't know. I know what i WANT to,and what i WANT to be but everything remains to be seen. A big "?". lol.

se7en :ouro:

Guest MurmuredDream

lets see..

3rd year psych major

before that a photo major

also had a couple criminology & sociology classes

a loner by nature, but all-around nice guy

um.. a humanitarian

dont know what else to say *shrug*

Guest &one

I am &one and I work in a cheese factory (Cabot creamery) in Vermont. I have been there for 6 months now and am really enjoing it :wink_big::yes_big::thumbsup_big: . The power of cheese :tasty::tasty::tasty:

Guest Yaponchik
I'm a doctoral student in Neuroscience and Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences at the University of Colorado. Before that I taught high school literature. I'm originally from North Carolina.

This is who I am....

A lot of psychologists around here...

I am one as well, and currently research assistant at the Leuven University in Belgium, on cognitive science and psycholinguistics.

Regards.

Guest kath

hi,

My name is Kath, and I teethed on hitch**** stories when i was little. Chewed those puppies right up...

I always liked reading (we have photos when I was little with a book) and I figured out the alphabit all by myself- before proper school.

My mother says I should have been a detective. maybe because of my love of reading. I am pretty good at finding the details in something and figuring out why something happened.

anyway, my first degree was in child care- the bottom fell out of the market. I worked for 4 years at a nursing home and quit a week before the owner was caught murdering his mother. ( he made the mistake of trying out how to kill before he killed her- and the three deaths in three days got somebody interested in the nursing home- so, the moral of that story is, don't practice murder to see if you can get it right and get away with it!!!) I quit that job because it was compressing my spine. I worked in retail at Gimbells in the ladies department and sold fur coats etc. when that closed I worked at a camera shop and left that to work at Sears for a while and worked full time there then became manager in a college food dept, until I won a door design contest and thought- hey, I could do that.

So I went back to school as an art major and got my second degree in graphic design & a minor in photography. Must have done pretty well, because I was on the deens list for three semesters in a row. I now teach people how to be managers, and develop films for comercial accounts like the DAs office and the coriner. I don't want to say that its "fun" to see some of this stuff- dead bodies and body parts arn't fun to look at. but it is interesting to see some of the stake out photos that they take. One officer asked if I could "take out" some objects in the photo, and I had to remind him thats tampering with evidence!!!

my book shelves are filled with research books. plants, animals trees, - just stuff. Many of the books are mysterys- the old writers- margeret allerton, Elles peters, Rex stout- I can't stand agatha cristy or stephen king though. go figure. I don't like horror mysterys- just the good old fashoned pot boiler.

I currently live with my five ferrets and three fish, (two oscars and a plecostomus)

Kath

Guest STILL Mr.Ne'er-Do-Well

Wow...quite an educated lineup we have here!

Alas, I'm just a guy in Wellington, New Zealand (where much of Lord Of The Rings was filmed) whose trying to get through life any way possible until...or more likely, if...I can make it as a story writer.

For fun, I write my own TV series' and enhale anything about movies I can. I'm a total movie freak.

I love Millennium (when it worked) because it's tapped into something I find fascinating...apocalyptic scenarios and dealing with the nature of evil. But I'm not all doom and gloom...I love Monty Python, The Simpsons and Dave Letterman!

Guest amnesic

My name is.....amnesic!

I have a BSc in Psychology, a PhD in Cognitive Psychology and I'm a Postdoctoral Fellow in Cognitive and Forensic Psychology. I'm also about to start a Lectureship in Cognitive and Forensic Psychology....you may start to see the appeal that MM has for me!!