Guest Pencil Machine Operator

Hello!

I'm skinny and blonde and 20 years old, and apart from moving house a couple of times when I was young, I've had an embarrassingly easy life, I guess.

I'm currently dozing my way through college, studying English, Philosophy and, you guessed it, Psychology (but I'll be 'majoring' in the first two). I have vague dreams of being an artist (painter), but am haunted nightly by ghastly visions of a god-awful office job.... :ghostface:

Time to dip in to 'Selfosophy for Beginners', I guess....

Hello!

I'm skinny and blonde and 20 years old, and apart from moving house a couple of times when I was young, I've had an embarrassingly easy life, I guess.

I'm currently dozing my way through college, studying English, Philosophy and, you guessed it, Psychology (but I'll be 'majoring' in the first two). I have vague dreams of being an artist (painter), but am haunted nightly by ghastly visions of a god-awful office job.... :ghostface:

Time to dip in to 'Selfosophy for Beginners', I guess....

:thinking_big: .....Ahhh...if I was 20 again..... :gaba::tongue::wink_big::makingeyes_big:

Guest RJ2000

Just registered last night, so, I guess I'll describe myself.

I'm a 32 year old male living in the small town of Port Angeles, Washington. I've worked as a security officer for the last 8 1/2 years. Also did some time in the radio broadcasting business. I'm unmarried and in the process of buying my first house in the next week or so. Don't know much about psychology or the like, but, I did study some criminal justice in college.

I enjoy watching hockey and acquiring CD's and cassettes (mainly rock music, but, I have many different tastes). I've also worn a pacemaker for the last 24 years (bad heart), so, I have to keep an eye on that.

I know. I'm not too exciting of a guy. I just try to make my little piece of the Earth as comfortable for me as possible. Thanks for listening! :bigsmile:

Guest RJ2000
Hmm...unmarried huh? :makingeyes:  :;):  lol

Nope, haven't taken the plunge yet. Don't know who'd actually put up with me for that long before they turn "Lucy Butler" on me! :WhipMeLucy: